Robbie Findley

warden90

He's been good in MLS, was 3rd in the league in goals last season. Hasn't really made an impact on international level though- looked a bit lost at the WC.

Very fast, but poor touch and questionable finishing

He's been good in MLS, was 3rd in the league in goals last season. Hasn't really made an impact on international level though- looked a bit lost at the WC.

Miller, Novo?

Thoughts?

As an American, I have few thoughts about Robbie Findley that are printable.

Other than 'pacey, no-talent waste of space who would be an utter waste of Rangers' time and money'.

And those are the kind thoughts.

Miller, Novo?

Yeah, similar players. Sometimes he'll miss the easy ones and then score an impossible one

I don't rate him highly to be honest, he's just quick - if we're trying to sign American's there are far better options!

I still reckon Robbie Rogers could be a good signing if we went after him.

If Rangers want to make an impact in Europe their best chance is by playing counter attacking football. This means bringing in players with blistering pace, preferably ones who can play out wide and stretch defences at the same time. It's cheap and effective.

Robbie Findley (born August 4, 1985 in Phoenix, Arizona) is an American soccer player who is signing for The Rangers. He was spotted in Homebase in Glasgow, this was confirmed by a source so is definetly true. Also, sources confirmed quotations attributed to the player in which he stated: 'ahve bin wurkin oan ma accent tae keep up wae big lee in the dressin room so ah jus cannae wait eh git startit wae the bears'.

:lol:

Please, God, NO! I groaned every time during the World Cup that Bob Bradley put him in. Being 3rd in goals in MLS is more of an accomplishment than it was a couple years ago, but the man would get slaughtered in Europe or even the SPL. When he has a wide-open net he's decent, but other than his speed he has absolutely nothing. Unless he's coming on a free I'd stay the hell away.