Jelavic deal back on with work permit panel set to meet

It is being reported in several news sources this morning that a deal for Nikica Jelavic is back on the cards despite Martin Bain making a statement on Friday that negotiations had ended. The stories even go as far as suggesting that a tribunal will meet later this week to see if the Croatian international meets regulations to be eligble for a work permit, however it should be a formality.

View the full article

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we need this guy more than any winger.

Did you watch the game yesterday?

I think people are too obsessed with being able to tell the office taig that we've spent £4m on a single player rather than actually looking at what this squad needs.

Naismith, Miller, Fleck, Lafferty, Beattie, Velicka and even Rory Loy are all capable of playing up front. Do we need another striker?

200 pages here we go! Ffs did no work last week because of RM going crazy. Now we have Benalouane signing, Jelavic signing and some vodka head mafioso trying to buy the club. Looks like i'm not getting any work done this week also. I'm waiting for 'McGregor has 20 in bed romp with 19 Miss World candidates.'

To be honest mate i wouldn't bat an eyelid if that came out about shagger! :pipe:

I think people are too obsessed with being able to tell the office taig that we've spent £4m on a single player rather than actually looking at what this squad needs.

Naismith, Miller, Fleck, Lafferty, Beattie, Velicka and even Rory Loy are all capable of playing up front. Do we need another striker?

we should flog Velicka & loan out Rory Loy

Whittaker, Davis, Naismith, Miller, Fleck, Lafferty & Rory Loy are all capable of playing as wingers. Do we need another winger?

Whittaker, Davis, Naismith, Miller, Fleck, Lafferty & Rory Loy are all capable of playing as wingers. Do we need another winger?

Are they really though?

Lafferty maybe. Davis isn't an out and out winger, I've never seen Loy play there, Fleck definitely isn't a winger, Naismith is shite out there, as is Miller.