• Reina
    • Neuer
    • Cesar
    • Other?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then your just saying that because your a brum fan.

Last season Hart conceded more than Reina.

If we work by your philosophy, then Pepe Reina isn't the 'best goalkeeper in the world' as you are going to say that, as you are a Liverpool fan.

going by the last 3 seasons, then Reina has consistently been the best, however i do think that Hart could very well become the best in the league if he keeps up the form he showed yesterday, as for world, currently Casillas, however he has been pretty dodgy lately, so we shall see if he remains the world No.1

Can't believe Craig Gordon hasn't been mentioned. If he keeps clear of injury for a while he will defo be one of the best if not -the- best 'keeper in the EPL. I think he's tremendous him and Joe Hart are the best in the EPL, imo.

MuirhouseBear, a liverpool fan :rolleyes: and every other liverpool fan thinks Reina is the best keeper in the world.

IMO, hes very overrated and no where near the best, who does everyone else think is the best keeper in the EPL, and in the world?

Cech best in world, and Casilias best in world for me ;)

:rolleyes:

Even I have no idea why people are choosing Cech, he has become average at best nowadays.

TBH mate, i haven't really saw him much after the injury. Just going by what I have saw ;)

EPL - Petr Cech

World - Julio Cesar

(tu)

Cech has been nowhere near as good as he was pre-injury but still reckon he's just at the top in the EPL until Hart takes the title soon.

Cesar had a poor World Cup by his standards but reckon he has emerged as the worlds top keeper in recent years.

Prem- Joe Hart. I remember when he first started out at Manchester City, and thought he was a terrific prospect. Since then, he has done nothing to change my mind. Said to my dad yesterday that Hart is the best keeper in the Premiership and he laughed...

World- I would say Julio Cesar, with McGregor a very close second :pipe:

EPL - Van Der Sar.

Been there and done it all before. If I were a defender I wouldn't want any other goalkeeper behind me.

World - Casillas.

The guy has shit defence's in front of him every year. His performance at Anfield is better than any performance Julio Cesar has ever put in, imo.

Pepe Reina is, IMO, the best keeper in the EPL.

As for the best in the world? Tough one, between Reina, Casilias or Hugo Lloris. I think once Lloris gets a move to either the EPL or LaLiga, then he will be regarded as the best keeper in the world, so I'd go for him.