Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that with all of our Striker chasing we might be looking to move on Miller...

his contract is up anyway ina year, injury prone, huge wage and getting on in years

wouldnt be the worst thing we could do i think

hes done really well but it will be very very hard to replicate last year

(tu)

Would take him in a heartbeat.

The exact player we are looking for, I would be willing to pay a fee for his loan services too!

how much would you pay? get on the phone to walter and let him know...

How many of you have actually seen Barazite play? you's all have him in your little dream XI's and he's only a kid from Arsenal on trial.

Chances are he's a decent little player, but I think too many people have been playing Football Manager :P

How many of you have actually seen Barazite play? you's all have him in your little dream XI's and he's only a kid from Arsenal on trial.

Chances are he's a decent little player, but I think too many people have been playing Football Manager :P

Aye, he only played 30 games in the widely screened Coca Cola Championship last year.

But hey, I'm sure it's only down to Football Manager (tu)

It's a better scouting system than Rangers have. I've sent my 2014 save game to Walter to he knows who to buy next.

Also, shut up - people are not just raving about Barazite, but when they describe his attributes it's exactly what we need!

Vladimir Weiss is a player I have suggested for a while now. He would be perfect for the RW position.

I have seen him become MOTM in a pre-season friendly against Barcelona at Camp Nou where he was excellent that day, I have seen him torture Jonny Evans at Windsor Park and become MOTM in that game, he played a couple of good games in the World Cup and he has done well for City anytime he has been on the pitch and has cored against Arsenal in the Carling Cup.

I would love us to sign him but there is a part of me that thinks as soon as he gets the ball a Darren Dods or Ross Tokely would break him in two.

whats that? <cr>

kidding on were managers or something? <cr>

It's a better scouting system than Rangers have. I've sent my 2014 save game to Walter to he knows who to buy next.

Also, shut up - people are not just raving about Barazite, but when they describe his attributes it's exactly what we need!

Nah you shut up. I was asking a simple question - how many people have seen him play? it's a straight forward enough question. I see it all the time on forums, players all of a sudden making thier dream XI's for the very next game.

his contract is up anyway ina year, injury prone, huge wage and getting on in years

wouldnt be the worst thing we could do i think

hes done really well but it will be very very hard to replicate last year

(tu)

this (tu)