Hamburg Shirts At Ibrox?

I've been over the see HSV a few times as I've got a mate over there. They absolutely love the Gers and I'm surprised the clubs don't have more of a link up with friendlies etc. Been to a couple of away games too - Bremen & Man City in the UEFA Cup a year or two ago. We could definitely learn a thing or two about organising the chants - there is always one guy with a loud-hailer leading them. Definitely one of the best atmospheres to go to.

I've been looking for a HSV top for a while, and I think the next time I'm over in Hamburg I might get one.

Anyway, I've seen a HSV flag quite a few times at Ibrox, and there are always Rangers flags at Hamburg too.

As for the colours, the club logo is blue, black and white, but the city colours are red and white I think. I could ask my mate if he knows why, but I don't know how long it'd take to get a reply...

I've been over the see HSV a few times as I've got a mate over there. They absolutely love the Gers and I'm surprised the clubs don't have more of a link up with friendlies etc. Been to a couple of away games too - Bremen & Man City in the UEFA Cup a year or two ago. We could definitely learn a thing or two about organising the chants - there is always one guy with a loud-hailer leading them. Definitely one of the best atmospheres to go to.

I've been looking for a HSV top for a while, and I think the next time I'm over in Hamburg I might get one.

Anyway, I've seen a HSV flag quite a few times at Ibrox, and there are always Rangers flags at Hamburg too.

As for the colours, the club logo is blue, black and white, but the city colours are red and white I think. I could ask my mate if he knows why, but I don't know how long it'd take to get a reply...

I was there a couple of seasons back against Dortmund and it was incredible.....loud hailer guy...HAMBURG ..30,000 scream SV.........Absolutely brilliant and ear drum shattering.

The way Ibrox used to be before we got victimised and didn't fight back