We Need To Calm Down

minstral

Between yesterday i have read on the board that we are going to win everything plus reach another European final. We have signed 3 players who look good on paper, but hope that they perform on the park. We have signed players before who have let us down, and being older i have seen all this before, and then been let down. Just lets hope that the players do their stuff and we do win the treble, plus a good run in Europe. :)

Between yesterday i have read on the board that we are going to win everything plus reach another European final. We have signed 3 players who look good on paper, but hope that they perform on the park. We have signed players before who have let us down, and being older i have seen all this before, and then been let down. Just lets hope that the players do their stuff and we do win the treble, plus a good run in Europe. :)

Wise words as usual Minst, but I really do feel we have some quality at long last!

Wiess moving to the right will be the biggest thing for us, allowing Davis to go CM.

Ohh, I'm getting carried away now!

basically lads old minsts heart canny take excitement lol

A wave of optimism through a beleaguered support is no bad thing. Even the teams who always win nothing always believe at the start of the season, this could be it,this season could be the one that we get promotion win the league, win the cup, you just never know.

Our greatest day is yet to come.

We've signed a quality striker, when for months everybody has been saying we're going down the tubes and don't have any money. I think a little excitement is in order :)

I agree with you i am over the moon but still wary having signed player before that have let us down. :)

agree with what your saying about counting chickens and all that but to be honest I don't think any of us were expecting anything like the 3 guys we have signed and now that we have the fans are absoloutley buzzing which should rub off on the other guys in the squad aswell and give us a much better chance of having a top season but again I agree with you we need to wait and see what happens on the park and not on paper!

It's good to be optimistic, but let's not do a celtc type reaction here like those monobrowed fuckwits on sky sports when they signed Keane "Aye it pyoor won us ra league so it hiz."

Let them be overconfident.

We are Rangers, we conduct ourselves with dignity.

Let's give the lads all the support we can for the season ahead (tu)

dont be surprised legend of coop if Sir Walter moves weiss to cm or lm ..... might pull off a masterstroke

i actually like davis at rm with 2 hatchet men at cm

Davis is a CM not a RM, he's such a good guy and hard worker that he pulls it off but if we want to see the best Stevie D then it's in the middle with Weiss to the right of him and either Big Mo or McCulloch alongside him, then who's on the left is a debate? Lafferty, Naismith, Fleck or Wylde.

It's good to be optimistic, but let's not do a celtc type reaction here like those monobrowed fuckwits on sky sports when they signed Keane "Aye it pyoor won us ra league so it hiz."

Let them be overconfident.

We are Rangers, we conduct ourselves with dignity.

Let's give the lads all the support we can for the season ahead (tu)

(tu)