Rangers And Megrahi

minstral

The News Of The World are running a interview with the Lockerbie bomber and they have got him asking how his team Rangers are getting on. They will try anything to make us look bad, and its shocking reporting.

FFS when will this witch hunt on ur Great club end?? I blame the "source" it the Gillter drome for it! :craphead:

Honestly I hate to sound paranoid because I don't want to sound like the unwashed.

But the press and the liberal media as a whole attribute like 90% of sectarianism in Scotland to Rangers fans. It's disgusting. I was listening to a George Galloway segment on youtube (the guy is a wanker of epic proportion I know but this guy gets listened to by a lot of people) but some idiot gers fan called up and said about Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan "bomb the lot of them" and George Galloway's words were "That's the echo from Ibrox stadium". Basically saying that all Rangers fans are racist bigots. He then went on to say that Celtic are not a sectarian club because Jock Stein was a Protestant.

Honest to god the sheer bias of the media sickens me. Not even with the balance over here but as a whole such as in the USA where the republican party are scumbags and the democrats are whiter than white. Every media outlet has it's own agenda and it's time we did something about it.

Rant over sorry for boring you lot with this I had to get it off my chest, though.

Honestly I hate to sound paranoid because I don't want to sound like the unwashed.

But the press and the liberal media as a whole attribute like 90% of sectarianism in Scotland to Rangers fans. It's disgusting. I was listening to a George Galloway segment on youtube (the guy is a wanker of epic proportion I know but this guy gets listened to by a lot of people) but some idiot gers fan called up and said about Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan "bomb the lot of them" and George Galloway's words were "That's the echo from Ibrox stadium". Basically saying that all Rangers fans are racist bigots. He then went on to say that Celtic are not a sectarian club because Jock Stein was a Protestant.

Honest to god the sheer bias of the media sickens me. Not even with the balance over here but as a whole such as in the USA where the republican party are scumbags and the democrats are whiter than white. Every media outlet has it's own agenda and it's time we did something about it.

Rant over sorry for boring you lot with this I had to get it off my chest, though.

Here Here. I think the media are "scared" to say anything about the other lot. They seem to stand up for there club more that what sdm does now. imo i dont think he gives a shit about us (rangers) anymore.

They chant about how British soldiers kill innocent people. Then they chant pro IRA songs. The very same recognized as a terrorist group IRA that killed nine children and a woman pregnant with twins in 1998. 29 lives snuffed out in a second.

Fucking uneducated bottom feeder lowest of the low scumbags.

Megrahi can go fuck himself

and whoever reported this/made it up, should hang their head in fucking shame, how low can they steep ?

FUCKING SCUM

btw, media arseholes.............

:jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic: :jelavic:

I don't think galloway has much credibility anyway ... I mean how believable is it that you can be assaulted at a UK airport in the 21st century and there is no CCTV footabge of it :rolleyes:.

If any tim said to me that you lot are bigots I would just ask him if he was at septic park when they were throwing bananas at Mark Walters ... because I was and let me tell you it wasn't a pretty sight. Let me also add if the shoe had been on the other foot and we had done that it would still be brought up by the mhedia today where as because it was them it's never mentioned

isn't it a bit strange all this comes out after we have just made our biggest signing in 5 year.???

they will do anything to stop us being happy about it aswell,just to make us look bad. lets alll laugh at these wanks,complete cock of the highest order.

what are they going to come out with next.??

bin laden tried to invest in Rangers.

well does that no mean that we are a secular club, coz a muslim is a supporter.

The mhedia want it both ways...we are religious bigots, except for when muslims support us / or play for us.

I,ve stopped getting too excited aboot it coz it's all made up peesh anyway

the story at the time was he befriended a prison guard who was a big gers fan and got talking about football and the guard gave him some rangers pics for his walls and the story has grown from there.

he probably thought the rangers were the guys who looked after yogi bear in yellowstone national park :D

3 months to live, still alive 12 months later - well done snp rebels :rolleyes:

He'll die of old age not cancer.

Well considering this terrorist bastard has killed 270 people, ruined countless families. Has been released from prison controversially , has made Scotland a laughing stock. You would think the paper would have more hard hitting questions than how is your fecking team doing :angry:

3 months to live, still alive 12 months later - well done snp rebels :rolleyes:

He'll die of old age not cancer.

Well considering this terrorist bastard has killed 270 people, ruined countless families. Has been released from prison controversially , has made Scotland a laughing stock. You would think the paper would have more hard hitting questions than how is your fecking team doing :angry:

My thoughts exactly (tu)

That cunt should have been sent to the gallows to swing by his baws.

The dirty tramp that he is. The SNP really sickened me when this happened.

An eye for an eye loyal

I'd agree with you in general................but the Republican Party ARE scumbags. Politicians the world over are scumbags, working for big businesses under the pretence of working for the electorate.

Why are we getting upset about this? The NOTW simply commented that HE asked how Rangers were doing. There's no agenda. I fail to see why it should make us look bad. Killer or not, he simply supports the best team in Scotland, we can't influence who he chooses to support!