Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

He deserves his chance and this season will be a defining one for him.

His only problem is that he i NOT a wide player, he is a striker and the fact that he is now 4th choice behind Beattie, Jelavic & Miller means that he will not feature there often.

Surely, he has proved beyond any doubt that he is NOT and never will be a striker. He will score more and be more effective coming in from wide positions. All of his club managers cannot be wrong and no matter what he did in school football he just does not have the quick thinking,quick reactions,quick feet,intelligence and awareness that a striker needs.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you create an opinion if you are going to ignore the facts 100% of the time and jsut go with a set answer? That's not an opinion, that's just a set routine.

What, like the set routine thats yous have when you are constantly on the guys back.

Why do people always make it as if it's Laffertys fault for the price tag he didn't ask for us to pay that for him I we had signed him for 350k wouldhe still get the same abuse people are just quick to jump on the lafferty bashing

I love how McGregor gets brought up to try and deflect from the fact Lafferty is a total cunt of a man.

Difference is he is our c***t, and people would do well to remember that before constantly putting the boot in, he brings a lot on himself of that there is no doubt.

It is up to the management to manage him, if they can't they should cut their losses, Smith gets of far to lightly in this whole sorry Lafferty saga.

I honestly couldnt give a rats what they are like off the pitch, as long as when they are doing their job, and representing Rangers, they do it profesionally.

and McGregor falling down because he got hit by fresh air is professional ? but when Lafferty does it he should be SOLD !!!!

and McGregor falling down because he got hit by fresh air is professional ? but when Lafferty does it he should be SOLD !!!!

But McGregor has been a consistent performer for Rangers over the past 3 or so years, at least a helluva lot more than yer man Kyle.

I don't think even the most ardent "Lafferty-ite" so to speak, could argue with that.

I'd imagine Walter Smith will have words with McGregor, and rightly so. His actions were a disgrace, and embarrassment!

Lafferty should be sold because he is more trouble than he is worth, and absolute liability. His performances are not good enough, and he's had more than enough chances!

Lafferty threads are the new Boyd threadsbelm.png

No they are worse, boyd was never called a cunt when he played for us.

I honestly hope for Jelavic's sake he gets off to a flyer because I'd hate to think of the abuse a £4million will get. :anguish:

I honestly hope for Jelavic's sake he gets off to a flyer because I'd hate to think of the abuse a £4million will get. :anguish:

Never once in the time he was here was Boyd called a fat cunt, lazy cunt, useless cunt, by any Rangers fans?

I'd wager that's incorrect.

Like Lafferty he polarised the club's support, but at least you couldn't argue with his scoring ratio, even if he was a lazy bassa. Look up Lafferty's career ratio - abysmal.

Ive just seen the footage on sky sports for the first time and dont quite see why either of them were sent off? Never seen much in this 'challenge' of Laffertys and the Hibs boy kicked the ball off him, big deal ...

Kyle Lafferty's 3rd victim anyhow haha

You're talking as if Lafferty just signed for us.

2 years is more than enough time to prove yourself.

I really think that picture makes it look a lot worse than it was.

My point is kev, that everyone is having a go At Lafferty for his sending off, but not 1 person will have a go at big Weir for this, that could easily have been a sending off as well.

And its not the first time this has happened.

Walter appears to see it differently, "can't blame the ref."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/08/22/SOCCER_Rangers_Quotes.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

"I suppose in many ways that's natural but you couldn't blame the referee either. It was unfortunate but these things happen."