So f*cking Weiss-y

FlippinEck

Just back from the game and I must say, the lad Weiss is fucking terrific, not going to try and get to far ahead of myself but I think he will be a fantastic acquisition... I think we all dreamed of him coming off the bench and making an impact and he did just that. His first touch on the wing was to go past two players and get to the by line... everyone around me at the game was in shock horror, something we have barely seen at the club for a long time and the lad does it after 10 seconds... then he appears on the other side of the park, plays a sweet one two and sets up miller for a goal... No wonder Man City wanted a loan fee for the lad...

Onto other matters, I never saw us winning that game at half time, we came out a little better in the second half but like has been said already, it was the bougherra challenge that changed the game, I thought Millers goal (after terrific play for beattie) was going to mean young Weiss wasnt going to get on but thankfully that wasnt the case. Lafferty getting sent off did us more good than bad imo. Naismith was terrific today, hes not a winger but he is very capable of playing on the right hand side of midfield and I think he had one of his best games on the right side for killie when he played celtic a few years back, he has started the season very brightly and is making that right side his own. Weiss will surely start on the left next week.

If we had any doubts that Miller could step up to the plate, I think they have been quashed, their is a long season ahead but I trust the players when they say they will work hard to ensure they win every game and I hope we do.

Just back from the game and I must say, the lad Wiess is fucking terrific, not going to try and get to far ahead of myself but I think he will be a fantastic acquisition... I think we all dreamed of him coming off the bench and making an impact and he did just that. His first touch on the wing was to go past two players and get to the by line... everyone around me at the game was in shock horror, something we have barely seen at the club for a long time and the lad does it after 10 seconds... then he appears on the other side of the park, plays a sweet one two and sets up miller for a goal... No wonder Man City wanted a loan fee for the lad...

Onto other matters, I never saw us winning that game at half time, we came out a little better in the second half but like has been said already, it was the bougherra challenge that changed the game, I thought Millers goal (after terrific play for beattie) was going to mean young Viess wasnt going to get on but thankfully that wasnt the case. Lafferty getting sent off did us more good than bad imo. Naismith was terrific today, hes not a winger but he is very capable of playing on the right hand side of midfield and I think he had one of his best games on the right side for killie when he played celtic a few years back, he has started the season very brightly and is making that right side his own. Wiess will surely start on the left next week.

If we had any doubts that Miller could step up to the plate, I think they have been quashed, their is a long season ahead but I trust the players when they say they will work hard to ensure they win every game and I hope we do.

Spot on :weiss: (tu)

I wonder if Walter has recognised that in pre-season, we were getting something similar (though not at the level of Weiss) from Greg Wylde on the left :pipe:

He was terrific today, though. Something I've been dying to see at Rangers for many years.

I'm buzzin about weiss by the way, I'm skint but think a might take myself n ma dad to the game next week to get to see jelavic and weiss together.

Hes an entertainer, he maybe tries a little bit too much but today it came off for him and I hope that it really does come off for him a lot more and people dont get on his back when it doesnt happen because I think the lad had the potential to be something brilliant for us this season

We've got ourselves a little diamond. And if Jelavic makes half the impact Weiss did in half an hour today we're looking at a juicy season.

One classy defender Walter....from somewhere.........and we will have a squad to be reckoned with. Number 54 and some decent performances in the CL, that's what I'm looking forward to. I've a feeling that's what we are going to get.

:rangers::thumbup:

He was outstanding, a great one two with davis his first touch was brilliant as was his first time pass.

Only thing that worried me is teams will do what Hibs ended up doing and kicking him.