Lafferty's red card

polar bear

The big guy has just got to try and calm down a wee bit.He just gets a wee bit over excited at times,but I'm convinced that he has the passion to play for us.He's still pretty young,let's not dump on him too fast.

McGregor much more worthy of the red card today.Decent goalie,total embarrassment. :blush:

The big guy has just got to try and calm down a wee bit.He just gets a wee bit over excited at times,but I'm convinced that he has the passion to play for us.He's still pretty young,let's not dump on him too fast.

McGregor much more worthy of the red card today.Decent goalie,total embarrassment. :blush:

As i said elsewhere, he sees a tim and kicks it!

Has to grow out of that. Even Hughes said it wasnt a red, and, it wasnt. The factor that needs adding in is...

ref - Brines

commentators - crocker and walker

pitchside - mcguire!

Unbalanced coverage

Why more Kyle Lafferty threads when there's already a 14 pager?

Although to go over the same stuff again, the guy's a cheat and a thug as well as a shite player. Two years is more than enough time to prove yourself and it's a bit ironic this is coming from you PB considering you seemed to give up on Kris Boyd by his full second season with us.

Although to go over the same stuff again, the guy's a cheat and a thug as well as a shite player. Two years is more than enough time to prove yourself and it's a bit ironic this is coming from you PB considering you seemed to give up on Kris Boyd by his full second season with us.

oh dear! I hope you arentone that likes Papac and chanted for Sebo, oryou dropped yourself in it there

In fairness, I liked Boyd, but, the grumpy OLD bassa in the op was ultimately proved right about him, which, kinda ruins your point :sherlock:

Don't think the tackle was a red or even a yellow. I suspect he got it for the afters.

Bear in mind he has scored two championship clinching goals.

That said, £2+m and I'd take it for a player who can play LB and CB as well as a left sided midfielder who can play in the middle too.

Never a red he missed the scumbag miller, That scumbag Stokes should have saw red for his wee sneaky slap at Lafferty.

I guess you weren't paying attention (as usual)sonny. :rolleyes: I never,ever did fancy Boyd(I'm sure it's on RM record"s somewhere)

As for your anti-Lafferty rant: It will come back and haunt you.Big Kyle is a fine footballer, who will excel when he just learns

to cool it. (tu)

I guess you weren't paying attention (as usual)sonny. :rolleyes:I never,ever did fancy Boyd(I'm sure it's on RM record"s somewhere)

As for your anti-Lafferty rant: It will come back and haunt you.Big Kyle is a fine footballer, who will excel when he just learns

to cool it. (tu)

If I remember right, his tits werent big enough for you?

Sadly, I don't think Lafferty has the brains to realise this.

The commentators were fucking shocking as well today as someone has mentioned, couldn't talk down our performance enough.

Crocker, Andy Walker, and, Peter mcGuire pitchside? Did you expect anything else man?

Sadly, I don't think Lafferty has the brains to realise this.

The commentators were fucking shocking as well today as someone has mentioned, couldn't talk down our performance enough.

Time and(gratefully Walter) is on his side Papa,I think the odds are on his side (tu)

oh dear! I hope you arentone that likes Papac and chanted for Sebo, oryou dropped yourself in it there

In fairness, I liked Boyd, but, the grumpy OLD bassa in the op was ultimately proved right about him, which, kinda ruins your point :sherlock:

Just an opinion of Lafferty, i wouldn't say i dropped myself in anything.

Maybe sounds a bit extreme but he makes my blood boil, i'm sure we've all had a Rangers player in that category? :sherlock:

Just an opinion of Lafferty, i wouldn't say i dropped myself in anything.

Maybe sounds a bit extreme but he makes my blood boil, i'm sure we've all had a Rangers player in that category? :sherlock:

Sebo and papac haha, embarrassing!

Has to grow out of that. Even Hughes said it wasnt a red, and, it wasnt. The factor that needs adding in is...

ref - Brines

pitchside - mcguire!

Unbalanced coverage

Hard to beat the record when it comes to a complete lack of objectivity...

"RANGERS huffed. They puffed. And a couple of them even shamed themselves"

I mean we won 3-0 at easter road FFS!

Hard to beat the record when it comes to a complete lack of objectivity...

"RANGERS huffed. They puffed. And a couple of them even shamed themselves"

I mean we won 3-0 at easter road FFS!

And this is all that matters.........................00000042.gif

No One Likes Us We Don't Care.................crab.png

I guess you weren't paying attention (as usual)sonny. :rolleyes: I never,ever did fancy Boyd(I'm sure it's on RM record"s somewhere)

to cool it. (tu)

So you're saying you only give players a chance if you 'fancy' them?

And it wouldn't haunt me because i'd be fucking delighted if Lafferty proved me wrong, i'm just 99% sure he won't

So you're saying you only give players a chance if you 'fancy' them?

And it wouldn't haunt me because i'd be fucking delighted if Lafferty proved me wrong, i'm just 99% sure he won't

maybe if he was played in his preferred position he would but i doubt he ever will.

ref - Brines

pitchside - mcguire!

Unbalanced coverage

Nail hammer head (tu) but the big man really needs to make a bigger effort to stay out of trouble.

He's like a bull in a China shop at times :uk: but at least his heart does seem to be in the right place. (tu)

By the way,I have replayed the sending off at least 14 times,and still can't see the actual incident that deserved a red card.

the tackle was a possible red depending in brines actual view but it was a definite yellow for intent the tackle was badly timed and reckless.the afters could again be a straight red as he raised his hands deemed as violent conduct due to retaliation.at the very least two yellows i think brines just cut down the paper work and gave the straight red as most refs would have done.i have no problem with the decision.but i also agree that he missed stokes and he should have also seen red for the slap

I don't think Brines had any choice but to send Lafferty off TBH...If he hadn't have did the afters bit, he would have only got a yellow (at the most) but as soon as he lifted his hands, he had to go.

Walter will have a wee word in his ear about retaliation methinks. :pipe: