Manchester United, Valencia, Rangers and Bursaspor.

caseyjones

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv a funny feeling we will be heading back to manchester.Id also like the moscow team in pot 4 for another chance to abuse Magayday ;)

I think Manchester would be a terrible trip now. They wouldn't allow you to breathe without bringing in the riot squad. Spartak are in pot 3, along with us.

Struggle to see why anyone wants Man Utd to be honest. It would be the worst trip possible.

We'll be bussed into some shitty wee town like Bolton and kept there for the entire day before being bussed to Old Trafford and sent back up the road straight after the game. Give me a Continental trip any day over that pish.

I'm wanting the easiest group possible personally. Every point in this competition is worth a significant amount of money. I'd rather play Panathinaikos and have a chance of winning than play Real and get horsed.

We need to find a balance of having a decent chance of having European football after Christmas, and drawing teams that gets a good load of our fans to buy tickets.

Last year turnout at home was a disgrace.

We need to find a balance of having a decent chance of having European football after Christmas, and drawing teams that gets a good load of our fans to buy tickets.

Last year turnout at home was a disgrace.

Is it not better having fans that properly support the team, than having a ground full of day-trippers?

I know what you're saying but im being awkward :lol:

Is it not better having fans that properly support the team, than having a ground full of day-trippers?

It's true, though.

I would rather we reduced the prices to bring in a full house, than allowing in neutrals who only want to tick a box.

I'll call that comment of day trippers and raise you the debate that has been rife on here, that Season ticket holders are ruining the atmosphere...

Last season a bucket load of season ticket holders didn't take up there allocation, and the tickets went on public sale to the so called "real fans" and guess what they never bothered to turn up. :sherlock:

It's true, though.

I would rather we reduced the prices to bring in a full house, than allowing in neutrals who only want to tick a box.

Never happen though.

As I said yesterday, I think we have more chance of beating a Madrid or Chelsea with a fully attended Ibrox bouncing than we do of beating a Seville or Lyon with a 3/4 full, deadly silent Ibrox.

I've said it in god knows how many threads IMO the shitty atmosphere last year was one of the main reasons why we performed so poorly at home. The players need the fans to give them a lift in games like this when they are coming up against players who are arguably better than they are

I've said it in god knows how many threads IMO the shitty atmosphere last year was one of the main reasons why we performed so poorly at home. The players need the fans to give them a lift in games like this when they are coming up against players who are arguably better than they are

Is the draw 5PM GMT. please confirm. Also anyone got a link to the live stream? Thanks.

I'll call that comment of day trippers and raise you the debate that has been rife on here, that Season ticket holders are ruining the atmosphere...

Last season a bucket load of season ticket holders didn't take up there allocation, and the tickets went on public sale to the so called "real fans" and guess what they never bothered to turn up. :sherlock:

A didnt take up my allocation bcause i wanted to buy 2 packages in public sale for me and my mum and didnt think it was possible with me being the only season ticket holder then after i waited about 2 hours at the ticket office the day they came out my seat was still there, last year was shockingly bad for atmosphere, love the champions league nights and will go whoever we get to cheer on the mighty rangers.