your CL predictions for us

bluenose4life

What do you think and what would you be happy with?

Tues, Sep 14 - Manchester United (a) - lose, 2-0 (this could be 4-0 if we dont line up properly but old trafford, need i say more...)

Wed, Sep 29 - Bursaspor (h) - win 2-0 (might be turkish champs but beattie and miller)

Wed, Oct 20 - Valencia (h) - win 2-1 (dont have villa, seem to be on decline, and at ibrox)

Tues, Nov 2 - Valencia (a) lose 2-1 (they are at home and its in spain, a place we cant get points from)

Wed, Nov 24 - Manchester United (h) draw 0-0 (come on, if we get a point from here, this will be a great result, plus they will have won the group anyway so will be resting key players, i hope!)

Tues, Dec 7 - Bursaspor (a) draw 1-1 (tricky away game in turkey)

With that, we get 8 points. 2 win, 2 draw, 2 loss. enough to take us to the final 16?

I'd be happy with that, aslong as we did not lose 4-1 at home in every game like last season!

After last season's Champions League, anything could happen. Tougher draw than last season, and if we don't get a few more players in, then we will struggle.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

What's the point in following Rangers if you don't expect them to win every game?

That's the demand that makes this club the winning team it is.

doh