cooper1989

Do you love The Rangers more than your spouse/partner  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love The Rangers more

• AYE
    • NAW
    • You're pure mental!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

So why did you feel the need to post? lol It's not a shite question. Check the responses first? If you did, and still feel it's 'shit', then fair dinkum mate.

(tu)

Atrocious question.

Tough one but Rangers dont do BJs so Spouse wins.

Aye... they can be useful mate. (tu)

btw. As an aside. My son is home at the moment after his training out west... Going to cry when he leaves.. Seriously (tu)

Just realised the question is different from what I thought initially

I thought it meant.....do u love rangers more than the mrs does?

Not.... Do u love rangers more than u love the mrs

Answer is no, but RFC is a close 2nd (tu)

I loved Rangers more than my ex girlfriend. Rangers have been here before any of your girlfriends and they will continue to be here after she has gone.

The amount of times I put off seeing her to watch Rangers on TV, go to Ibrox or even just listen to the match on the radio was frightening. I guess it came as no surprise when she chucked me :sherlock:

I loved Rangers more than my ex girlfriend. Rangers have been here before any of your girlfriends and they will continue to be here after she has gone.

The amount of times I put off seeing her to watch Rangers on TV, go to Ibrox or even just listen to the match on the radio was frightening. I guess it came as no surprise when she chucked me :sherlock:

That's fantastic :praise:

Presently there is no "partner spouse" in my life,I am free to do whatever I please. The last spouse/partner I had in my life was Carol (from Duntocher). I liked Carol,she was a good person. One day Carol said to me, Rangers come first with you,after that was a something else that was in my life at the time, then I fit in somewhere after that.

I denied that, but later on Carol was shown to be right. We were playing Hertz at tynecastle. I said to Carol why dont you come through to Edinburgh ( a very British City imo) with me, I'll go to the match, you can go to the shops then we'll meet after the match. have a meal and go to a show, maybe stay in Edinburgh the night. OK

The plan was changed when we got gubbed 4-2, I was "beelin".

After that we just got the train home, me to my house her to her house.