Phil McGobblegiver dropped by the NotW

Adoniram

Thanks to sterling efforts by members of VB and no doubt a few from here who wrote to Bob Bird the Editor.

Word reached VB that following discussions with various journalists in his charge and having reviewed information sent to him by members of the public, the News of the World Editor Bob Bird has taken the decision NOT to utilise stories produced by insane Republican bigot Phil McGobblegiver.

News International journalists, of both the News and Sports variety, have advised Mr. Bird that continuing to print the inane ramblings of this insane, unemployable fool could severely damage the newspapers' relationship with Rangers FC.

Subsequently, having had just ONE article printed by the paper, McGobblegiver has been dropped by them like a ton of bricks.

Once again Mr. McGobblegiver's hatred has come back to haunt him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding VB. I had an account on there a couple of years ago but they moved boards, servers etc and my account was lost.

Last time (about a year ago, mind you) I went on and tried to create an account it wouldn't let me. For obvious reasons, I'm sure.

Can anyone help?

Saw this over on VB.

Excellent news. A raving bigot who I'd love to drag out of the Clyde (tu)

Drag out or throw in mate? lol

I generally ignore this stuff.. but there comes a time where something has to be said/done. So well done VB.

Drag out or throw in mate? lol

I generally ignore this stuff.. but there comes a time where something has to be said/done. So well done VB.

Drag out.

His corpse, preferably. It pains me that I can't get a job in the industry when mutants like him seem to get a gig every so often.

Regarding VB. I had an account on there a couple of years ago but they moved boards, servers etc and my account was lost.

Last time (about a year ago, mind you) I went on and tried to create an account it wouldn't let me. For obvious reasons, I'm sure.

Can anyone help?

depends which email server you use, they don't allow emails from certain accounts, i have a googlemail account, which they don't accept, as well

as a couple of others

depends which email server you use, they don't allow emails from certain accounts, i have a googlemail account, which they don't accept, as well

as a couple of others

I think that's what the problem was when I tried to sign up again.

I don't have access to a non-freemail type account. If any VB's on here can help let me know (tu)

He is a rambling lying bigot from Glasgow who fled to Ireland and changed his name to the Gaelic spelling.

Rumours abound as to why he abruptly left Social Services in the East End.

Let's just say he lied about his contacts and influence and was duly taken to the cleaners by VB and Rangers FC.

He inhabits the Scotsman forum and some downmarket scum ones.

If you see him online give him dogs abuse because make no mistake this little Wretch will do anything to harm us

Thanks to sterling efforts by members of VB and no doubt a few from here who wrote to Bob Bird the Editor.

Word reached VB that following discussions with various journalists in his charge and having reviewed information sent to him by members of the public, the News of the World Editor Bob Bird has taken the decision NOT to utilise stories produced by insane Republican bigot Phil McGobblegiver.

News International journalists, of both the News and Sports variety, have advised Mr. Bird that continuing to print the inane ramblings of this insane, unemployable fool could severely damage the newspapers' relationship with Rangers FC.

Subsequently, having had just ONE article printed by the paper, McGobblegiver has been dropped by them like a ton of bricks.

Once again Mr. McGobblegiver's hatred has come back to haunt him.

Btw mate ive just registered with vb and it wont let me view the boards. I tried emailing the admin team but AOL are having techinical issues and the emails out are not working.

For those who are not aware of McGobblegiver, He is a rancid cock socket, He calls himself a freelance journalist, which in laymans terms means unemployable.

He has his own site where he writes articles, everyone of them is basically an attack on our Club and Our fans.

He is a mentalist, His articles include ones which

Blames Rangers for the deaths of our soldiers because they don't have the equipment they need because Rangers own the taxman money

Slate Rangers for not signing a ROI internationalist, as we are apparently racist against the Irish

He basically blames Rangers for the worlds problems.

Simply put, He is a wank