Clubs interested in Kyle Lafferty?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face it noone in their right mind would pay £3.75mill for him would they? So if he was being sold it would be at a massive loss. Maybe he is off out on loan until Jan to give him a boot up the arse

Seriously. Lafferty is a car crash, nearly three years he has been here & tbh its not been good, one thing after another, time to go and as he always gets played on the left wing-let him go and lets sign a guy who can take us forward.

You have to ask, why would anyone even want to buy him? What has he actually done to suggest that he might be a good acquisition for someone?

I would be delighted with £1m for him, in fact I'd be astonished if we got that. A complete and utter failure of the highest order.

You have to ask, why would anyone even want to buy him? What has he actually done to suggest that he might be a good acquisition for someone?

I would be delighted with £1m for him, in fact I'd be astonished if we got that. A complete and utter failure of the highest order.

Alright mate, good to see you back online (tu)

I have no idea why anyone would buy him either, but stranger things have happened......

Good to be back Papa!

I know what you mean, some really bizarre moves are made on deadline day. Hopefully the English ignorance of the SPL means that the Ian Holloway's of this world still think he's got 'good potential' and see him as one for the future!

Fucking hell how many more cliches can I put in there?!!

Alright mate, good to see you back online (tu)

I have no idea why anyone would buy him either, but stranger things have happened......

Like us buying him.... :anguish:

I'm sure Burnley thought the same when we bought him "Why would anyone buy him?"

Still to do anything decent in my opinion.

id say loan him out until either january or end of the season too a smaller team he'd play for every game and hopefully get goals for, tell him its his last chance to sort himself out, if he returns a new player then we can see what happens, first signs of trouble get him tae fuck, even if that means selling him for near fuck all... only do all this if we manage to get another player in first though, dont need an already small squad getting thinner

A loan move would be pointless. No money and our squad a man down. Lafferty is clearly a far better option on the bench than the likes of Velicka or Little

If they can pay £1.5 million for DJ Campbell, they have a fucking cheek trying to get Lafferty for nothing

A loan move would be pointless. No money and our squad a man down. Lafferty is clearly a far better option on the bench than the likes of Velicka or Little

If they can pay £1.5 million for DJ Campbell, they have a fucking cheek trying to get Lafferty for nothing

They haven't just paid that for DJ Campbell have they :unsure:

thank the lord. we can't have players like this at ibrox,the guy just isn't doing what he is supposed to. i actually thought he had played good against killie,then he gets sent off at hibs. he's never going to be consistent enough for us. and if he leaves,we can bring someone else with the wages and transfer fee we get for him. don't think we will get anymore than £1mill for him. might even be lucky if get £1mill for him.

BLACKPOOL failed in a loan swoop for Kyle Lafferty last night - but Rangers are bracing themselves for a cash bid today.

SunSport can reveal that Seasiders gaffer Ian Holloway made an approach to land Lafferty on a season-long deal.

That was rejected - but the Northern Ireland hitman remains on his list of targets.

And he could make a deadline-busting bid to sign the 22-year-old on a permanent deal.

It's understood at least two Championship sides - Crystal Palace and Leeds United - have also been tracking Lafferty who has three years left of his Ibrox deal.

Wolves had also been monitoring Lafferty, who cost Gers £3.25million from Burnley in July 2008.

The English transfer window shuts at 6pm.

Lafferty is desperate to stay at Ibrox and prove himself, although he has been frustrated at being used wide left.

Manager Walter Smith is in no immediate rush to sell, although he has warned Lafferty - sent off against Hibs earlier in the month - to get his disciplinary act together.

But a decent fee tabled by Blackpool could prove tempting for Gers.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3118223/Blackpool-in-Kyle-Lafferty-swoop.html#ixzz0y8PTVSk9