Rangers sign Richard Foster

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STV Grant: STV Sport understands Andrius Velicka could be on his way to Aberdeen in a loan swap for Ricky Foster but the Kilmarnock move is not dead either. I know it's been doing the rounds but that's came from a solid source now.

(tu)

Let's make a comparison? Darren Fletcher looks great for ManUre. Put him in the Scotland squad and he fails to impress. With less than 100 million pounds worth of players around him, he can't perform. He is shown up for what he really is.

Now. Foster, playing in a shite team with shite players has occasionally impressed. Perhaps in a better team team he will shine? So, IF this lad is signed, we give him the benefit of the doubt?

And yes, to the point above. Walter generally gets it spot on with defenders. So if he is signed, Walter rates him, and that is good enough for me.

Ricky Foster!!

@Walter: Isn't it a bit early to be hitting the whisky?

Velicka's still decent (& would be a good signing for the sheep, he'll prolly score against us) and wtf do we gain out of this deal aparts from getting our own players wages of our wage bill?

Complete joke, the only half decent player at the sheep is that Sone Aluko cunt and even if they threw him in the deal i'd be sceptical although i'd probably come round to it since Aluko is left footed and can play on the left hand side.

This deal is laughable and rather embarassing.

How do you know Velicka is still decent? He hasn't played a competitive match for over a year and he was shit back then

When does the window close ? I thought it was 6pm tonight. That's now !

its been said about 100,000 times now. England closes 6pm, Europe closes 11pm, Scotland at midnight.

Ok mate, I don't get on much, thanks anyway.

(tu) just get fed up with people asking the same question over and over lol. bit like the transfer saga of lovenkrands - we all know he is at ross hall, lost!

When does the window close ? I thought it was 6pm tonight. That's now !

Midnight in Scotland. 5pm in England -- and that what makes it's interesting. Players that don't make the 25 squad become available and will be desperate to find a team.

Edit.. maybe 6 for England? lol Point stands though -- Interesting.

Midnight in Scotland. 5pm in England -- and that what makes it's interesting. Players that don't make the 25 squad become available and will be desperate to find a team.

The players might not find out if there in the squad till tommorrow (tu)