Middle East team wants Miller

GOAT

As much as I would like there to be something in this, I cant believe this will happen for several reasons.

The main reason being that as Miller came back to us only because his family wanted to return to Edinburgh, and England was too far away for him at this stage of his private life, there is no chance of him ending up in the middle east.

Other reasons include we have just got rid of Velicka today, making it 3 strikers out and 2 in since the end of last season, so we are unlikely to let a 4th go when we now cant get anyone in. If there was any sniff of a bid for Miller, Velicka would not have been allowed to go on a pure numbers basis.

It will be another media bull story, to join the lengthy list of bull stories they have just made up this summer.

As much as I would like there to be something in this, I cant believe this will happen for several reasons.

The main reason being that as Miller came back to us only because his family wanted to return to Edinburgh, and England was too far away for him at this stage of his private life, there is no chance of him ending up in the middle east.

Other reasons include we have just got rid of Velicka today, making it 3 strikers out and 2 in since the end of last season, so we are unlikely to let a 4th go when we now cant get anyone in. If there was any sniff of a bid for Miller, Velicka would not have been allowed to go on a pure numbers basis.

It will be another media bull story, to join the lengthy list of bull stories they have just made up this summer.

I prefer this version of events... :rolleyes:

Fuck off

Surely he wouldn't go there at 30?!

Miller is a money man, it doesnt matter what club is what if the money is there he's there!

As long as he doesnt fuck off to Celtic again i wish him well! He certainly proved alot of us wrong.

Like what was said a few posts up about his private life, he's got a son who lives with his mother who isn't with Kenny now

Would he really move to the middle east and see a lot less of his son? I'm not sure, its not something I would do

Kenny Miller was going nowhere fast till Walter became Scotland manager, and he and Ally worked on his confidence and so on; if he goes, he goes. The Club gave him an improved offer, and if that's not good enough, then that's not good enough, but we should not offer him another penny- the Club has gone as far it can, take it or leave it Miller.

I can't see Kenny going there to be honest.I've been in a lot of the middle/far eastern countries and they aren't what they are cracked up to be.

The money is there and they are good places to see on a holiday, but fuck playing football over there in 50 odd degree heat.

I'll take this story with a grain of salt....or should I say a grain of sand in this case. :pipe: