Arguement with one of the great unwashed in work

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)

The man was a true humble practicing Catholic who hated sectarianism. As much as I hate Catholicism I don't begrudge anyone for being a firm believer in their own religion. I doubt he did it to wind us up, he wasn't like that. I may be in the minority but the man was a gentleman who hated no one.

He was simply religious that's all there was to it.

Unfortunately like Bobby Russell Scotland had fantastic midfielders during the 80s. He should have won more caps than he did.

Met TB a couple of times

You will never meet a kinder more decent man who didn't have a nasty bone in his body

True gentleman and a sad loss for Scottish football.

(tu)

The man was a true humble practicing Catholic who hated sectarianism. As much as I hate Catholicism I don't begrudge anyone for being a firm believer in their own religion. I doubt he did it to wind us up, he wasn't like that. I may be in the minority but the man was a gentleman who hated no one.

Unfortunately like Bobby Russell Scotland had fantastic midfielders during the 80s. He should have won more caps than he did.

That wouldn't explain why he only done it after he scored against Rangers?

Tommy Burns hated us just as much as he loved Celtic, absolutely no doubt about it.

As much as I hate Catholicism I don't begrudge anyone for being a firm believer in their own religion.

Spot on with that, neither do I and each to there own I say.

That wouldn't explain why he only done it after he scored against Rangers?

Tommy Burns hated us just as much as he loved Celtic, absolutely no doubt about it.

Spot on with that, neither do I and each to there own I say.

He knew i was a Rangers fan but had nothing but kind words about our club and players

Derek Ferguson tells a great story of how TB talked him through his Old-Firm debut

Having spoke to other fans who all had the same opinion regarding TB

A true gentleman.

Juarez is a current player that i would liek to see play for us.

And I would have loved to see Larsson sign for us before them.

Though can't ever get my head around cheering him and him wearing blue.

I'd swap lafferty for their kit man!

And on the subject of Burns. Didn't think he was a good player but was a true gentleman and a defo loss to scottish football.

You could see that with the fact that Ally and Walter carried his coffin and were devastated!

Don't like many of them but he was one that I wouldn't say a bad word about!

Of course he enjoyed winning against us - he is celtic through and through.

Still widnae want him in ma team tho!

:uk::uk::uk:

To be honest I wouldnt give Scott Brown house room.He is a disaster waiting to happen and in retrospect I am glad we didnt sign him a couple of years ago.The rest I dont know about and neither do their support as they are all new.The left back may have been a possibility as cover for Papac or at least to gee him up.Ledley at the Piggery will turn out to be one of those going down in history as never fulfilled his early promise.

We got the better deal when we got Thomson and they got Brown and i was glad to see the back of Thomson (major liabilty and a headless chicken at times) so Brown can fuck right off, wouldn't take any, ain't seen enough of Suarez to comment but infact i ain't really saw much of any of them but to spend about £10m on 11 players says that they aren't even 2nd rate foreigners so on we go to 3 in a row with out current team and get it right up them !!!

tommy burns hated Rangers. I remember years ago at the Glasgow cup final or something at the piggery. the ball went out for a throw in and there was Rangers fans sitting in the front seats of their main stand. this "humble man" decided it would be nice to give the middle finger to the Rangers fans sitting there as well as bless himself. as it was only the Glasgow cup there was a lot of kids sitting in that area but he decided to go ahead and do it anyway.

dont get me wrong i hated the cunt but i have slightly more respect for ones like that than i ever did for fake ones like di canio and boruc.