Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's proud to be a Scot but wont support Scotland? :lol:

Fuck off and listen to yourself.

I wont support a football team backed by morons, and a team that has anything other than Rangers players.

He's proud to be a Scot but wont support Scotland? :lol:

Fuck off and listen to yourself.

aye cant you understand that you thick cunt.iam scottish and proud but dont support the national team.people have there own perception of being scottish.the scotland fans and the national team do not represent me.i dont share there views and want nothing to do with them.there scotland isnt my scotland

aye cant you understand that you thick cunt.iam scottish and proud but dont support the national team.people have there own perception of being scottish.the scotland fans and the national team do not represent me.i dont share there views and want nothing to do with them.there scotland isnt my scotland

He's not jsut not supporting them though, hes fishing with the stance of being anti Scotland. That's what makes him a bitter hypocritical troll. :pipe:

He's not jsut not supporting them though, hes fishing with the stance of being anti Scotland. That's what makes him a bitter hypocritical troll. :pipe:

aye anti scotland football team.theres a difference

I'm not fishing at all.

If you want to sing an anti-English dirge, cheer players on that don't play for the Rangers and sit holding hands and singing about a dear with a support that hate you every other week, that's your problem. Oh and btw if you claim to hate the bheggers but cheered when an ex bhegger scored the winner, I'd say you were the hypocrite chief. :sherlock:

This thread is a fucking abortion. I thought it was only tims who couldn't bare to support their 'own country'.

I do support my own country china, just not in football with a bunch of sheepshaggers and t*rriers by my side, with a bunch of sheep shaggers and t*rriers in the team.

I'm not fishing at all.

If you want to sing an anti-English dirge, cheer players on that don't play for the Rangers and sit holding hands and singing about a dear with a support that hate you every other week, that's your problem. Oh and btw if you claim to hate the bheggers but cheered when an ex bhegger scored the winner, I'd say you were the hypocrite chief. :sherlock:

Aye, you're not fishing, okay :praise: