FIFA 11 Demo

Mansion

Finally demo is out and shortly the full game will be out.

You can go either Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen or Olympique Lyonnais.

Individual abilities are now reflected in the game, allowing clear differentiation for every player on the pitch. Plus, experience true freedom in man-to-man interactions with 360° Fight for Possession that transforms physical play from just lateral jostling to full 360° collisions and new Pro Passing, where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.

The FIFA 11 demo features an exhibition match with three-minute halves in Real Madrid’s home stadium, Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, and you will be able to upload created in-game videos to EASPORTSFootball.com.

:D

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of, its a close blend between fifa 10 and World cup, the close control is a lot better and its hard to just run through a defence, you have to work your passes, you dont get a lot of time though so if you try and rush playing in the demo its quite hard... the battles for the ball are brilliant though, holding off players is great and some of the animations are terrific... my goal came through a player jumping in with one food and the tackle set my player off on a run to play a one two, i pressed to slide tackle but it did a one footed block tackle instead, great stuff! Even just playing about in the arena, the shooting seems a lot different, which is usual with most games...

Demo rematch a great feature too :P