Raman Bhardwaj

Graeme_RFC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely he is. (tu)

Met him in One Up in Glasgow when I was with Alex Rae and I asked him straight out (I'm very shy)

Without hesitation he confirmed that he was indeed a Rangers fan.

His co-pilot John MacKay is also one of us.

Mon The Raman :uk:

John MacKay was talking about his days parading as a standard bearer with the Union flag when he was a kid in the Boy's Brigade on some programme I watched. I think it was a few years ago when it was maybe the 100th anniversary of the BB's?

I remember he did the story about me going on my stag weekend to Barcelona the same day the beggars played them over there.

The missus taped it and he was smiling about it and said that poor boy..

Seen him the a pub on Byers road after we won the league last year and he was pissed nudging his mate and saying Championees.

Top man

Afraid to break the news to all fellow Sean Batty haters (im in the SB Hate Club too!!) but he went to Gleniffer High in Paisley and was known to have a leniancy towards, not only men, but Rangers!!!!!

Despite his timmy sounding name....and his gay behaviour, aparantly he does (if not to busy knitting, or going to the Polo Lounge) prefer the Rangers to them.

Maybe a priest knocked him back in his younger days and he's just bitter, but whatever the reason, thems the facts.

Don't think this cunt's one of us.

Gerry-2.jpg

I did a thread last year "Guys Called Gerry" and if I remember correctly he was outed as a Tim.

Fuck you Gerry. :uk:

Definitely a rhattler, look at the state of him :anguish:

Afraid to break the news to all fellow Sean Batty haters (im in the SB Hate Club too!!) but he went to Gleniffer High in Paisley and was known to have a leniancy towards, not only men, but Rangers!!!!!

Despite his timmy sounding name....and his gay behaviour, aparantly he does (if not to busy knitting, or going to the Polo Lounge) prefer the Rangers to them.

Maybe a priest knocked him back in his younger days and he's just bitter, but whatever the reason, thems the facts.

Well fuck me wae a ragmans trumpet! :ohmy:

I'd never have thought he was a Bear.

SNA201113_280_621473a.jpg

Always liked the boy. :pipe:

Mon The Sean :uk:

That was Archie jist aff the phone to me there....

Archiie-Woooooff.jpg?0.2673750736208692

"Mind and let the lads know I'm a Bear, Blouie"

Sure thing Archie. (tu)

Born in Shettleston and former head teacher at my local primary school "Garrowhill"

Shame aboot the barnet right enough. :(

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever met an Archie that isny a Bluenose.

Mon The Archies :uk:

Don't think this cunt's one of us.

Gerry-2.jpg

I did a thread last year "Guys Called Gerry" and if I remember correctly he was outed as a Tim.

Fuck you Gerry. :uk:

was that twat not on bid up tv or some shit shoppin channel a few years ago? can always remember him tryin to sell some pish and no1 was buying it and he was havin a fit lol

Thats the school I went to, I cant recall him, we must be around the same age.