Some fans at ibrox piss me off

GOAT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a f*cking know it all sits about 2 rows behind me in the govan rear. Every game its the same moan, moan, moan.

Was funny today though when he had a go at the ref saying "How can you see that you're not that close" and someone quipped back with "He's closer than you" :lol:

It's expensive that's why, the fact that we are getting 45,000 to most matches is an achievment in itself compared with clubs arounf europe. You just have to look at the Dortmund supporters boycotting a match because their tickets broke the 20euro mark.. And they are watching pretty good football.

It's expensive that's why, the fact that we are getting 45,000 to most matches is an achievment in itself compared with clubs arounf europe. You just have to look at the Dortmund supporters boycotting a match because their tickets broke the 20euro mark.. And they are watching pretty good football.

How can it be expensive to go for season ticket holders?

THEY HAVE ALREADY PAID!!

i remember the game after manchester 2008 where 200,000 went down and folk would have chopped off theyre left testicle for a ticket, we played motherwell and myself and cashncarry stood outside the ground trying to sell our spare tickets, they remained unsold

we have to many fairweather fans sadly but being successful brings that

THEY HAVE ALREADY PAID!!

how many season tickets did we sell this season? 35k? how many fans at the united game - 45k so who is to say that it was season ticket holders? for all we know, EVERY season ticket holder went...

THEY HAVE ALREADY PAID!!

I don't really want to get into this argument, as I'm not a season ticket holder and don't make many games. Bit of a silly post though GOAT, travelling to games costs money as well, more for some than others.

I haven't got a problem with people moaning, they pay to shout while the players are paid a fortune. No-one is going to agree on everything but people shouting at a football match really isn't something to get bothered about.

The empty seats thing can be quite staggering, the seat next to myself has been empty for three seasons now excluding Old Firm games.

I haven't got a problem with people moaning, they pay to shout while the players are paid a fortune. No-one is going to agree on everything but people shouting at a football match really isn't something to get bothered about.

The empty seats thing can be quite staggering, the seat next to myself has been empty for three seasons now excluding Old Firm games.

yeah your totaly right! we pay good money to see them play and if we wanna moan or bitch at them when they play shite then i think thats fine, its there job to play well...