Some fans at ibrox piss me off

GOAT

Whether its not showing up to back your team, or giving abuse to a player for nothing.

We can hardly slag the tims for their home support giving that about 5-7 thousand of ours never bothered to show up.

Then you've got the arsehole behind me, jelavic miscontrols a long ball, even though he showed some fantastic first touches throughout the game and all of a sudden hes pish and useless. I wish he never showed up.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether its not showing up to back your team, or giving abuse to a player for nothing.

We can hardly slag the tims for their home support giving that about 5-7 thousand of ours never bothered to show up.

Then you've got the arsehole behind me, jelavic miscontrols a long ball, even though he showed some fantastic first touches throughout the game and all of a sudden hes pish and useless. I wish he never showed up.

agreed mate. why are people not going to games? especially with the potential of the team shown today, when i get a season ticket i'll be there week in week out regardless of the conditions/opposition :happy:

I just wish everyone would stand up with me!

You stand up at the game?! How very dare you!!

It does get annoying when people tell you to sit down at a football game.

Games where fans stand makes for a MUCH better atmosphere. Just go to any game with terracing

Maybe it's because we've just forked out for CL packages and can't afford it, well thats my case !!!

Its aimed at the season ticket holders, if your not a season ticket holder dont worry. If you are then aye, its aimed at you.

You stand up at the game?! How very dare you!!

It does get annoying when people tell you to sit down at a football game.

Games where fans stand makes a MUCH better atmosphere. Just go to any game with terracing

I'm up n down like a fucking jack in the box cuz most won't join! Stood up all way through build my gallows around 75 mins. Complainers in bf3 can just enjoy my rear end and miller away shirt!

45,000 ? I was in the club deck and there was only one patch of empty seats and it was at the broomloand front.

Unless there was hardly anyone in the main stand then I don't know how it was this attendance.

I would say there was about 47-49k by the looks of it.

Moaning bastards at Ibrox these days. The irony is the same people that moan and tell the players to do this and that are fat bastards with beer belly's that probably can't run the length of themselves.

These moaners im convinced are chaps who dont get their NAT KING COLE, and take it out on any players!!!!! :jelavic:

Its aimed at the season ticket holders, if your not a season ticket holder dont worry. If you are then aye, its aimed at you.

Im a season ticket holder but i simply cant attend every home game as i come from england and it costs a few quid to get up for every home game

no matter what home game you go to there will always be some cunt within earshot thats fuckin moanin ,i have been travelling to games since the late 70's and in all honesty it has got worse over the last decade by far

45,000 ? I was in the club deck and there was only one patch of empty seats and it was at the broomloand front.

Unless there was hardly anyone in the main stand then I don't know how it was this attendance.

I would say there was about 47-49k by the looks of it.

Empty seats everywhere in the main stand and at either side of the club deck and enclosures. empty seats in the broomloan and empty seats all around me in the copland.

If you think there was 47000 there today, then you're even more delusional than the tims, unless where copying their tactics and dressing all our fans as seats.

Im a season ticket holder but i simply cant attend every home game as i come from england and it costs a few quid to get up for every home game

I think it's safe to say you're excused....

I'm talking about WOS supporters who never bothered their hole to turn up.