Our Next 4 Away Games

krisyrfc

Just looking at our fixture list their and we have 4 tough away games coming up:

Aberdeen

Hearts

Celtic

Valencia

This is pretty much our hardest away games this season so hopefully we can take a few points

:21:

Aberdeen and Hearts i see 3 points each, against celtic will be harder but if we set up properly, i see us getting a point or 3. And valencia, going to be hard, very hard to get a point but we did at OT...

Just looking at our fixture list their and we have 4 tough away games coming up:

Aberdeen

Hearts

Celtic

Valencia

This is pretty much our hardest away games this season so hopefully we can take a few points

:21:

The way I see it,

sheep - 3 points.

Hearts - 3 points.

scum - 3 points.

Valencia - 0 points.

Aberdeen - Easy Win ( 3/4-0 )

Hearts - Hard Working Win (3-1)

Celtic - Hard Working Win (2-0)

Valencia - Valencia Dominate, We Sneak A Goal ( 1-1 )

:D

I like the cut of your jib mate! It is possible. Hard but possible. A wee bit of luck as well is required.

Big Jela to score a screamer in the 96th minute at the scumdome to win 2-1.

8 points at least will do me.

Although if we beat that Turkish mob at Ibrox then a result in Valencia isn't as important.

should we beat the turks and should valencia beat manure then i think the result in valencia wont be important. that will make us joint contendors with utd to go through to last 16 in 2nd and start the quest to wembley :craphead:

Do the tims have a particular run of games that look hard on paper at any point?

They've had both the capital teams at home in the 1st round off fixtures while we will have visited both capital teams by next sat in our first 11 fixtures. Fair? Not in my eyes.

The tims have a far easier run in toward the 1st OF game in October. It all seems too easy for celtic ATM

IMO