Nikica Jelavic

BULOO BEAR

i love this guy and think he has the potential to be a rangers legend. just a point on today's game tho. a think he had a decent game but not outstanding. i think just because he's a new signing people are giving him rave reviews.

remember this is not a pop at the guy i think he is the best all round striker at rangers for a while, just my opinion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you chose your words wisely mate, and i agree i think he is the best all-round striker right now at the club, although i have to say kenny miller seems to be a strong challenger; he's fast, a team worker, works very hard, seems to be banging in the goals with ease now, and is fairly decent in the air when needed (tu)

Jelavic did something against Dundee Utd last week that I really liked. He wasn't getting any service for a bit, the ball was getting stuck in midfield, and he decided that if the ball wasn't coming to him then he was going to it- he went to the middle and started getting things moving. That is always a good sign in a striker; great player.

It's so refreshing to have two strikers who actually give their all every game. I liked Boyd but the other players had to work that much harder to accomodate him, and if he wasn't on form he was a dead weight. We now have a fully dynamic attack. You can bet your life that if either Kenny or Jela aren't scoring, they'll be helping the other one to score.

This, I hope we keep him for longer though.

I think him not being able to play in the champion's league could easily turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It saves him for the league which is an extra boost and he's less likely to get picked up from a team for a performance in the league than he is against the likes of Man utd and Valencia etc which will hopefully increase his stay here.

i dont even know if this is ironic or sheer coincidence but no joke at the dunfermline game my mate said i like this jelavic i hope he turns out to be as good as prso was theres a lot of similarities as to which i replied " aye but prso scored an overhead kick in one of his first games against fulham a dont see jelavic daein that" .......... next hing yae know ive eaten my words lol :jelavic:

It's so refreshing to have two strikers who actually give their all every game. I liked Boyd but the other players had to work that much harder to accomodate him, and if he wasn't on form he was a dead weight. We now have a fully dynamic attack. You can bet your life that if either Kenny or Jela aren't scoring, they'll be helping the other one to score.

Looks a real find. I can see us making a tidy profit on him in a couple years.

Walter gets a lot of stick for his lack of scouting but credit where it's due for Jelavic.

He's far more aggressive than I thought he'd be. Comparing Jelavic to Boyd is an insult to Nikica. The man works his socks off. Makes chances, AND scores goals.

Boyd? On the bench for a championship side and out of the Scotland team. I too, hope Big Jela will be here for years but can't see it. 2 years and off to England. Going to enjoy him while he's here, That is for certain. (tu)