Nikica Jelavic

BULOO BEAR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so gutted big Jelly and Miller cant start together wednesday night, i really like his style. He reminds me of Hateley in that he has a great ability to involve fellow strikers with his knock downs, also superb at holding the ball up.

IF we can get through the group stage i would love to see the pair of them line-up together.

i love this guy and think he has the potential to be a rangers legend. just a point on today's game tho. a think he had a decent game but not outstanding. i think just because he's a new signing people are giving him rave reviews.

remember this is not a pop at the guy i think he is the best all round striker at rangers for a while, just my opinion

haha think you've just done it yourself there mate!

Taig Wanks

YOu have to look at what these Taigs are saying clearly deluded. I personally have watched him in every game he has played for us and i think he is a fantastic player holds up the ball well chases the game and some fantastic skill on the guy.

You can't help but laugh. Jelavic so far has proven to me he's worth more than all the shit they bought this summer.

You can't help but laugh. Jelavic so far has proven to me he's worth more than all the shit they bought this summer.

Originally Posted by thetic19

What do you all think of that ugly H** Jellyfish so far, dosent look amazing so far and what the fuck happend to Beattiej

2 decent players of similar ability when fit, though whoever plays against us should be dealt with by big maj, that wee prick miller worries me though, loovens may struggle with his pace imo.

They are laughable if they are this deluded to think beattie and jelavic are of similar ability when there 2 totally different players in my eyes and to say the big sweedish cunt will deal with jelavic is hilarious, 24th october cant come quick enough :chopometer:

Originally Posted by thetic19

What do you all think of that ugly H** Jellyfish so far, dosent look amazing so far and what the fuck happend to Beattiej

2 decent players of similar ability when fit, though whoever plays against us should be dealt with by big maj, that wee prick miller worries me though, loovens may struggle with his pace imo.

They are laughable if they are this deluded to think beattie and jelavic are of similar ability when there 2 totally different players in my eyes and to say the big sweedish cunt will deal with jelavic is hilarious, 24th october cant come quick enough :chopometer:

Originally posted by hairytoes

Looks to have settled pretty quickly, all you can ask for a striker.

Not sure about the price, think they got raped a we bit - was he not in his final year of contract?

I'm happier with Hooper at 1/2 the price & much younger

Fuckin hell doh deluded tims :uk:

Taig Wanks

YOu have to look at what these Taigs are saying clearly deluded. I personally have watched him in every game he has played for us and i think he is a fantastic player holds up the ball well chases the game and some fantastic skill on the guy.

Tae be honest bud. Don't really care about wit they have to say. Would rather look at a rangers website. The big man looks class act so far. Great 1st touch. Hold ball and can beat a man

Taig Wanks

Their comments aren't actually as bitter as what I'd thought they'd be, their Still extremely underrating him though.

I was worried at first when we spend £4m on him having personally never seen him play. However, credit to Walter and his Scouts as it looks like they have found a real gem of a player. Hope his promising form continues.

Originally posted by hairytoes

Looks to have settled pretty quickly, all you can ask for a striker.

Not sure about the price, think they got raped a we bit - was he not in his final year of contract?

I'm happier with Hooper at 1/2 the price & much younger

Fuckin hell doh deluded tims :uk:

Much younger? :lol: 2 years maybe