Valencia v Man U

KingKirk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking to myself recently what result I would want and Im not sure. Valencia are on shit hot form just now sitting top of La Liga with Man Utd not winning any of there away games this season I can only see a win for valencia or a draw.

Rooney dropped.

WAYNE ROONEY has been left out of Manchester United's squad for the Champions League clash with Valencia.

United boss Alex Ferguson has decided to leave the striker at home following his recent patchy form after allegations about his private life emerged.

Rooney, 24, has scored just one goal this season and was substituted an hour into his side's 2-2 draw with Bolton yesterday after picking up a minor ankle knock.

But despite United number two Mike Phelan insisting Rooney would be fit for Wednesday's Group C clash with the Spaniards, Ferguson has decided to leave his talisman out.

A United source told SunSport: "The manager thinks he has sufficient depth in the squad to leave Wayne behind."

Veteran winger Ryan Giggs will also be missing from United's squad after being ruled out for two weeks with a hamstring strain.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3154805/Wayne-Rooney-left-out-of-Manchester-United-squad-to-face-Valencia.html

Manchester United are not in good shape. IMO, Sir Alex is finished, and his squad isn't good enough to last the course of the season.

The Glazers are bringing the club down.

First bit is Bollocks mate

Second bit agree

However United always start slow and Everyone slags us off

United for the Prem and CL

Reckon the best result for the Gers is for us to win

Really hope we both go through :uk:

First bit is Bollocks mate

Second bit agree

However United always start slow and Everyone slags us off

United for the Prem and CL

Reckon the best result for the Gers is for us to win

Really hope we both go through :uk:

Only so long he can go on for, and he's showing signs. Manchester United dont have what it takes to win the EPL and CL. They may start slow, but their squad isn't good enough.