Vladimir Weiss

RossS1873

No chance we will keep him for longer. He has already stated he doesn't plan to and that his ambition is to go back to Man City and break into the team.

Fair play to him, I admire his honesty and ambition. He's got the makings of a star and its good to see a proper winger with trickery and pace in a Rangers top again.

Should be on the right hand side, i dont see him making it at City, im pretty sure we should have a set fee and we get first option on him at the end of his loan deal. Depending on our success and finances, anything is possible. Hes certainly exciting and maybe worth making a Ranger for life.

There's a chance he'll stay. Players who end up at Ibrox develop a real loyalty to the club and unless Weiss really thinks he can make it big - I think theres a chance him and his management would like to see him develop himself in the SPL.

There's a chance he'll stay. Players who end up at Ibrox develop a real loyalty to the club and unless Weiss really thinks he can make it big - I think theres a chance him and his management would like to see him develop himself in the SPL.

I think he'll be wanting to try get in to city side next season, but will have displace SWP, milner, silva, johnson. If he likes us we could see him again as long as we qual for CL

He's about 2 years to late in arriving at City. They might as well abolish there youth setup.

He is exactly the type of player we should have at Rangers and I would love to see him stay on but the lure of the EPL is too big for us to compete with unfortunately. I fully expect him to head back to City and try and break into the first team, I really hope he does well because he seems like a top lad and a cracking player.

He is no where near the finished article. I think we saw at times on Sunday that when it isnt going his way he can be pretty ineffective. I know he won the pk but he didnt play great.

In saying that wingers will never be great every game.

A very good young raw talent, lets hope by the end of the season the wee man has flourished

Would obv love to see it happen. If he continues to enjoy his football up here and IF we actually give him some valuable champs league experience, then you never know.

Man City have silva, balotelli, milner, SWP, Adam Johnson already who play the wide positions (they will also probs spend another 100mil or so next summer!). I dont see Weiss even making their 25 man squad next year. Our problem with Weiss is that a number of english premiership teams WILL want for first team duties, and the EPL is where I believe Weiss will want to play his football. Unfortunately.