The boy Volkan Sen

Carsons Dog

I also noticed this, him and broaders are going for a pint after the game lol.

Is he Turkish? Whenever I've been in turkey I've always found the Turkish folk to be friendly ppl

same. I was in turkey one time and i was in altinkum, and everyone one of the spoke about rangeres, and tuguy.

(tu)

10, 7, and the left back were my 3 choice players off them.

the number 10 reminded me of a Villa-esque player, fast, determined and caused problems

number 7 was pulling all the strings and the left back didn't do much wrong for me.

Just a pity for them that all 11 men in blue played better on the night :craphead:

Him and that Insua who replaced the injured guy in the first half were top drawer. Insua changed the game for them, thankfully not enough to get them a goal doh

spot on m8, insua looked a player when he came on and i thought the no 23 looked tricky also.....great attitude he had all night....only lacked the passion to win...! thankfully...!!!

Haha fucking no chance we could afford ANY of their players. There team cos 70 mil? We can but dream but end of the day its gers with 3 points. I bet their fans will rave about bougie.

I heard it was 100 million they spent, don't know if that's true or not though.

Its just me who thought bar the guy in the centre of the park then, that mob were the poorest Turkish champions i had ever seen?

I agree mate, the only reason it was a nervous night was because we never took our chances,we should have went in at HT 2 or 3 up.