Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

Too bad the only thing they can celebrate is injuring a successful club's player. Shitey middle of the road team who will be in serious financial shit in a couple years time.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting to see comments on this and other threads with regards to what Mcculloch should/might do to Black when the 2 sides next meet. Especially in this thread the stench of irony and hypocricy in these comments is overwhelming.

It's interesting to see comments on this and other threads with regards to what Mcculloch should/might do to Black when the 2 sides next meet. Especially in this thread the stench of irony and hypocricy in these comments is overwhelming.

I agree, its disgusting, McCulloch will not being 'doing' anyone. Its not in his nature to be dirty, maybe clumsy, not dirty. Our fans have Big Lee all wrong.

Hate the 'cousins' tag some Rangers fans throw at Hearts - cousins my arse. Just another shite football club with a scum support. Fcuk them!

I've never had any more time for Hearts than for any other team we are up against to be honest. I have no wish to lumped in with them.

Hate the 'cousins' tag some Rangers fans throw at Hearts - cousins my arse. Just another shite football club with a scum support. Fcuk them!

Spot on Muff, hate they bastards along with the rest of the SPL teams.......earls one and all...

hope that we cunt black gets a career ending injury....(soon)

wish ah hadn't read their thread now.. :mad:

Funny how people are getting riled up by some arsehole posting garbage and then in the same breath hoping that a player gets a career ending injury.

Bad tackles happen, no one likes it but it happens. He should have got a red card he didn't. Jelavic will come back stronger. I don't see the point on wasting time on Ian Black and Hearts.

Funny how people are getting riled up by some arsehole posting garbage and then in the same breath hoping that a player gets a career ending injury.

Bad tackles happen, no one likes it but it happens. He should have got a red card he didn't. Jelavic will come back stronger. I don't see the point on wasting time on Ian Black and Hearts.

Sorry if i'm angry about Jelavic being out for 4 months, just before the bheast game.

Sorry if I' angry about the way our "cousins" refer to as as h***, low life etc

Sorry about kicking out at the cunts that made me angry by reafing their thread.

And sorry that I ain't sitting on the moral high ground with you cause I get angry and kick out every so often.

:sherlock:

I really want to understand why it took Croatia's doctors to figure out there was something wrong rather than our own. If I paid 4 million for someone I would like to have them thoroughly checked out after a serious knock.

This (tu)

Can't understand it myself.

If he had ligament damage the last thing you would imagine you would want is to be on a flight especially with all the deep vein thrombosis stuff nowadays.

I really want to understand why it took Croatia's doctors to figure out there was something wrong rather than our

own. If I paid 4 million for someone I

would like to have them thoroughly

checked out after a serious knock.

now I don't want to get political or racist but have you seen the state of our national health service.

All our talent head off to America Saudi or the emirates and are replaced by .................?

See tbh anytime a sellick players goes down i hope its a sore one. Who cares what some worthless teuchter thinks?

I didn't start this thread because I care what they think, I started it because some Rangers fans seem to think the world of Hearts fans, and I started it just to show their as scummy as everyone else.