Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sense posting links to their shite forum. F*ck them.

Ian Black @ IBROX. He will not get an easy game. I wonder if he actually has the balls to play, or will he get a mystery injury just before the match?

Na I am in some serious need of cheering up, I canne shake this. 2 years we wait for a signing, and we eventually get a real good one. Then whack, oot for possibly as long as 4 months? WHIT Say it ain't so. :(

Not a problem, our squad has been built with quality, not quantity. It wont affect us much, whoever steps into his place will do us proud.

fuck them. i have never had much of a problem with Hearts or their fans and hopefully the comments on that thread are from silly kids but fuck them. If they start this shite then they are going to be bad as the sheep. I hope McCulloch rapes black right up his arse then bites a chunk out his face just to degrade the prick.

I am not one for revenge and I like what Big Jela has said as well.

But, in this case, after viewing that obscene 'tackle', there must be some restitution to Nikica. Some things are so wrong, they demand action. Black needs some special attention @ IBROX.

Nothing untoward, just a concerted effort to constantly kick him, foul him by everyone. And perhaps a 'tunnel' incident. That'd be fine.

People really hate us, eh? Price of success as someone else said the other day, but i think its more than that too.

its jealousy. its a terrible thing. cunts should get on with supporting their team instead of secretly wishing they had a club like ours to support.

I hate most clubs/fans in the SPL just because they are dirty biassed jealous cunts,towards us.

I hate them all. Never understood Rangers supporters that have got time for Heart's fans, they'r just as bad as the rest.

After we go 3 nil up at Ibrox against those fuckers with 10 minutes left, I hope big Lee halfs that cunt Black in two and takes a red for the team... but I doubt that cowardly prick will show his face. Fucking animals and the more I think about this injury the angrier I get.

If mcculloch has the chance, you can bet he will take it.

Shows how good naismith has been when they resort to calling him a cheat and a dive etc fucking jambo wankers.

Hopefully Big Lee snaps both of Black's legs in the one tackle.

If it were the other way around wed be saying the same stuff. Bad tackles happen in football, some people need to get over it and move on.

Really ? we'd be praising one of our players for sending a fellow professional to the surgery table ? doubt it.