Top Players You Don't Rate

andymc10

(tu)

Fair enough m8.

I agree with you on the passing thing because I certainly didn't mean he was in the same bracket as Xavi, Scholes, Kaka etc.

:praise:

I think during these type of debates you can sometimes take a post in the wrong way, for example I got the impression you thought he was this fantastic passer on the same level as those named above, whilst you thought I was saying he was a shit footballer.

I also tend to find that it's how you define the word overrated. I could say Cristano Ronaldo is overrated because people say he is better than Messi, although I still think he is a fantastic player.

(tu)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas Gravesen was a really good player for Everton tho.

He fell away when he moved to Real Madrid tho and I certainly don't get the Faubert transfer. :lol:

Lets just put it this way would someone who is over-rated make 400 appearances for Man United and over 150 for Real Madrid and then when you are 35 years old make over 30 appearances for Ac Milan :lol: ? and don't forget his 100+ appearances for England.

David Beckham was a quality player.

Overrated doesn't mean shite, it just means not as rated as others think.

He's not a top player, as such, but Ashley Young is linked with moves to the top teams in the EPL quite regularly and I think he's pretty hopeless. The stats could prove me wrong, of course, but he just seems to have been found out like he's constantly running out of ideas.

He's not a top player, as such, but Ashley Young is linked with moves to the top teams in the EPL quite regularly and I think he's pretty hopeless. The stats could prove me wrong, of course, but he just seems to have been found out like he's constantly running out of ideas.

Apparently he has an £80 million price tag :lol:

Reading this thread does make me question some people on here :lol:

How's Sagna not been given a shout yet though? The lad I used to sit with at the Emirates called him 'can't cross, won't cross'. I never actually noticed it, but he's spot on.

Great engine, but little else!