How Can Any English Play For Or Support C*lt*c ?

I always wondered why these English players like Gary Hooper, Lee Naylor etc can play for C*lt*c.

down to the fact that they wave the tri-colour, sing about the I Ran Away, shout FTQ etc.

the IRA's fucking bombings of London

the only answer I can think of is the money.

FUCK THE IRA :uk:

Because they are professional footballers and Celtic pay them a wage. Plus the whole World doesn't revolve around Rangers and Celtic fans.

In a nutshell.

Seriously, it isn't hard to understand.

Because they are professional footballers and Celtic pay them a wage. Plus the whole World doesn't revolve around Rangers and Celtic fans.

This and the fact that 99% of English people have no idea what the Celtic fans support.

no-one mentioned their fans footballing side

I was talking about their IRA patter

Again, they won't be that familiar and probably couldn't care less seeing that they're getting paid absolutely stupid money for kicking a ball half-heartedly for a few years. They'll have to deal with racist fans down in England on a regular basis so I doubt this would hinder them that much.

no-one mentioned their fans footballing side

I was talking about their IRA patter

You think they can understand what 25,000 Glaswegians (an upper average attendance estimate) are singing? They probably think its all the Proclaimers.

well england is full of the irish. they don't care,english hate the scottish more than the irish. even though the irish fucking hate the english.

it is all very strange,but if the english knew what they get up to it would a different story.

It's more of a 'we really don't care either way' what the paddies or the jocks think.

well england is full of the irish. they don't care,english hate the scottish more than the irish. even though the irish fucking hate the english.

it is all very strange,but if the english knew what they get up to it would a different story.

Not unlike the above post then.

This and the fact that 99% of English people have no idea what the Celtic fans support.

Spot on mate. I know English Celtic fans, who buy the strips every year, yet don’t have a clue what the club stand for. Normally these idiots also tend to be part of the 'plastic paddy' brigade

If you offered me even only £1k a week I would play football for a living for Celtic or even Newcastle.

On the other hand I don't understand how any Englishman could support them, to choose to support them it means you must know a little bit about the club, and surely all the anti-British shit that gets spouted at the Tattie Dome every other saturday would put 99% of people off?

That said there are alot of people with Irish ancestor's over here.

If you offered me even only £1k a week I would play football for a living for Celtic or even Newcastle.

On the other hand I don't understand how any Englishman could support them, to choose to support them it means you must know a little bit about the club, and surely all the anti-British shit that gets spouted at the Tattie Dome every other saturday would put 99% of people off?

They’re often the worst ones mate. I know a lad who classes himself as Irish even though his family links are very, very weak. The last time I saw him he was drinking in TJ Doyles (an Irish boozer in Sunderland) in full Ireland kit singing Irish rebel songs. The lad was born in Sunderland; so was his father; so was his Grandad; yet he is Irish apparently

Believe it or not, there are alot of republican sympathisers living and working in England, some in very good jobs and making millions. TravelingwillBEARy got the correct answer anyway. Ole also makes a very important point too, in general the English actually like the Irish more than us, God knows why, the Irish tried to bomb them to smitherines and in our recent history too, but it seems to have been sweeped under and forgot.

:anguish:

You'd never catch me in a Celtic top. NEVER. Or a Sunderland top for that matter :craphead: