curlys

jaffa1975

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's decided to continue arguing on this thread instead of getting back to me through pm.

I've asked you already who you fucking know from Larky ya wee fcuking gimp.

Especially on here - who do you know thats from Larkhall? Are any senior admin members from Larkhall ? I'll be in Curlys tomorrow if you want to have a wee chat ?

haha we'll see if your saying that when I'm living next door to you or round the corner from you ya wee gimp...

Claw hammer loyal :uk:

Re-consider moving next door to me, pop you a few co-codomol and can happily take part in a few crucial scientific experiments I'm doing presently.

I've asked you already who you fucking know from Larky ya wee fcuking gimp.

Especially on here - who do you know thats from Larkhall? Are any senior admin members from Larkhall ? I'll be in Curlys tomorrow if you want to have a wee chat ?

So you're a teenager then :lol: ?

PM me if you want to continue this.

Re-consider moving next door to me, pop you a few co-codomol and can happily take part in a few crucial scientific experiments I'm doing presently.

:lol::D

Watch out mate, AJK51 is the hardest guy in Larkhall :rolleyes:

Hahaha

Yes I will 100% be there lads. Why don't you tell your names to admin first?

Looking forward to meeting you both, pm me so we can meet up for a few scoops haha.

Anyway it's time for bed. No doubt there wlll be a couple of people from Curlys on here tomorrow so hopefully if you don't let me know who you are- at least let them know.

Hahaha

Looking forward to meeting you both, pm me so we can meet up for a few scoops haha.

Anyway it's time for bed. No doubt there wlll be a couple of people from Curlys on here tomorrow so hopefully if you don't let me know who you are- at least let them know.

Away back to you're cave.

Hahaha

Two-way street, can't possibly expect us to give out personal details to a small-time jakie bastard like you, especially since your too feert tae give us your address. And the Mafia are looking for me nowadays anyway.

FFS mmrfc is classed as a beggar for making a statement he thought was correct? Maybe he was wrong or picked something up wrong, but threatining him with claw hammers? Behave yerself ya dick. Your the pathetic cunt acting like a beggar

FFS mmrfc is classed as a beggar for making a statement he thought was correct? Maybe he was wrong or picked something up wrong, but threatining him with claw hammers? Behave yerself ya dick. Your the pathetic cunt acting like a beggar

(tu)

To be fair, the owner's have recently changed

To be fair - this is technically incorrect.

The owner has always been big Sonny - he leased it out to an ex employee who ran it for a year and a bit - he's now back in charge.

I'm still laughing at the thought he's a Closet Clatty. :sherlock:

There's funny.....and then there's hilarious.

The owner has always been big Sonny - he leased it out to an ex employee who ran it for a year and a bit - he's now back in charge.

It's absolutely ludicrous to suggest it.

any posts between midnight and 5am should be nul and void as alcohol has been consumed but ive heard that fanzine guy from larky is in sinn fein :pipe:

What ? Am I supposed to just know who he is because I'm from Larkhall ? We don't all know each other.

But you just said ye did.............................................

"I'm sure it's a tim that owns it. It's probably the strictest pub in Larkhall these days."

Sonny a tim ive heard it all now!!

I dont know what time the OP arrived at Curlys to DJ but there was a fine choice of music being sung from opening time till i was carted home aabout 7ish!!

No danger i can see you being told to turn the bigotry off because it offended tims, by 7pm any tims in Larkhall would be home battering there weans and wifes and greeting about the game!!

And who exactly are you then? A PM will do fine, if nothing is received I would guess you’re a taig too! Some wee gimp from bheastminded here to show support for a fellow taig.Your right though, how sad is it for a taig to spend so much time on here – it must be embarrassing for your lot – you would think your lot have previous for being unemployed or something? Also you can PM the directors if you fancy mate, your choice.

If you really need to know who I am just reply to this and will happy to do it over the forum never mind a PM (tu

As I have nothing to hide