Just back from Prague.

bunter

Ive only ever been away to see Scotland once before at France 98 (which i thought was great) and just got back from Prague there and have to say it gets on my tits the amount of times I had Scotland supporters look doon their nose at me when they find out i'm a Rangers supporter. Fuckin bunch of pricks a load of them.

Met one supporter fae aberdeen who doesnae support a club team but goes to every scotland game home and away! Fuckin laughable that one.

Im no sayin it would stop me goin away again but would be a bit mair picky who I stand talkin pish tae.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only ever been away to see Scotland once before at France 98 (which i thought was great) and just got back from Prague there and have to say it gets on my tits the amount of times I had Scotland supporters look doon their nose at me when they find out i'm a Rangers supporter. Fuckin bunch of pricks a load of them.

Met one supporter fae aberdeen who doesnae support a club team but goes to every scotland game home and away! Fuckin laughable that one.

Im no sayin it would stop me goin away again but would be a bit mair picky who I stand talkin pish tae.

Wouldnt go and watch scotland if you paid me, Rangers are my team and you cant beat a european trip abroad with your own fans. Scotland are PISH there not worth paying your hard earned cash for.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

It's my idea of hell going to games in Europe with these guys in skirts singing Flower Of Scotland and clenching their fists.

I'd rather Scotland won than didn't but just can't get excited about it.

Following Rangers in Europe is the best feeling in the world. Regardless of the result. :crabflute:

the tartan shortbread tin brigade get on my tits. we are all supposed to be supporting the same team

are we not. hope you enjoyed your trip apart from the 90 mins of football.

cheers, aye it was good enough trip regardless. I never noticed them bein like that in France, fuckin rockets.

I'll sum up the travelling Scotland support from yesterday -

Bald, drunk, fat and topless. What a great impression of Scotland they give out, eh? :lol:

To be fair they probably say the same about us.

Casuals, thungs, bigotry, skin heads etc.

I don't care really. I just like doing what I do and if these skirt wearing nationalistic hippys hate me, then good.

one old prick in particular came oot wi "aye fuck the old firm" in front of me not knowin I was a bear. I was like, "what the fuck are you on about half the fuckin team are fae Rangers" he soon shut his puss. This was 2 minutes efter talkin about Mcgregors wonder save. The boy must be senile or somethin.

cheers, aye it was good enough trip regardless. I never noticed them bein like that in France, fuckin rockets.

I love going to the scotland games, but I hate the tartan army. apparently unless you are a sheep or d.utd fan your not allowed to follow the national team abroad was the message which was very apparent in paris, you must also have a hard on for any team in england that has more than 1 scottish player in it

To be fair they probably say the same about us.

Casuals, thungs, bigotry, skin heads etc.

I don't care really. I just like doing what I do and if these skirt wearing nationalistic hippys hate me, then good.

They had a poll on the tartan army website, and 29 per cent of fans on there were rangers fans!

I tried to be funny on ££ when i read some Scottish supporters had been refused boarding on Easy Jet, i said "they can stick their Tartan army up their fuselage" and i got a weeks ban :craphead: least on here they appreciate ma pish patter :lol:

I tried to be funny on ££ when i read some Scottish supporters had been refused boarding on Easy Jet, i said "they can stick their Tartan army up their fuselage" and i got a weeks ban :craphead: least on here they appreciate ma pish patter :lol:

It will be one of the little jobsworth mods that took offence.

save yur money for rangers, watch them oan telly, tuesday is 10-0-0 formation, breaking news doh