What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

Kaunas and Unirea cant decide between them, Kaunas i was just going on holiday that day and found out when i arrived in Spain i was fuming ,literally couldnt believe it and wanted to vent my anger out so much, Unirea was just a complete joke what can i say that is by far the worst i have felt at a game

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness thought - the UEFA Cup final, I was proud of the team to get there, but it was absolutely gutting when their second went in. :(

I left the stadium the minute that went in. Couldn't bare the final whistle going.

I'd never been so pleased to get back to my digs and open a beer and calm down.

That night told me Barry Ferguson's time at Rangers was up. Never a Rangers captain, he bottled it and went into hiding.

I left the stadium the minute that went in. Couldn't bare the final whistle going.

That night told me Barry Ferguson's time at Rangers was up. Never a Rangers captain, he bottled it and went into hiding.

Couldn't disagree more.

The goal was actually the last kick of the game.

Lyon 3-0 game at Ibrox.

Was so gutting after that Darcheville miss and being so close to lose 3-0, didnt talk the whole way home or all night.

Uefa cup Final...speaks for itself.

The 2-1 game at the San Giro were Hessilhink scored a last minute winner, punched fuck out of a door then went to bed absolutely gutted.

Kaunas The last couple of minutes I dropped to my knees begging we scored, the embarrasment and just being so gutted was too hard to take.

Got a good few but those were the main ones.

The Lyon one pissed me off too, but with heinsight it was one of the best things to happen to us in a daft sense.

Yeah true.

If you think about it that was such a good but horrible season.

the great moments like going for a quadruple and being in a European final but the Lyon loss and the Loss in the Final and also the 2 losses to Celtic were absolutely gutting.

When I was just a kid, perhaps 13-14 or something we lost 5-0 to Koln in Europe, not sure what the competition was we had won the first leg 2-1. Was terrible, it was one of those nights that just didn't happen to us.

The CSKA one mentioned, because we came just so close and it was really hard to take - of course later we found out about Marseille and that just made it harder. I had a mate who supported Brugges and I never did let him forget that night.

Any time we lose to Celtc, but one time I remember in particular was the Cup Final where they cheated by taking a throw in that was ours and somehow got away with it and scored.

Unirea 1-4 was one of the worst for me. Just felt totally dejected.

Also losing the 10. Can't mind much about that day but I always remember greeting my eyes out. Was a young boy at the time and every year I had been alive we had won the title. It stopping was a like "ehhh whats happened? we win this every year ffs!"

Also one day after an Old Firm we had lost I had my dads big pal patronizing me telling me "its only a game, no need to go in the huff", I was raging, telt my dads pals that it wasn't only a game and fuck off with the patronizing pish, then I stormed out the pub. It was the 0-1 game at Ibrox when Scott McDonald scored.

probably blocked the majority of them out but there have been a few that stick in my mind. The only time i have cried in public was after the final whistle of the CSKA Moscow game. it was very hard to take. Also Last minute wonder goal away from home by Levski Sofia to put us out on away goals in the champions league qualifier was a bad one and a pumping by Ajax away from home when Gazza got sent off was hard to take as well. any defeat from the nasty ones is always hard to take but thankfully there have been more ups than downs.

probably blocked the majority of them out but there have been a few that stick in my mind. The only time i have cried in public was after the final whistle of the CSKA Moscow game. it was very hard to take. Also Last minute wonder goal away from home by Levski Sofia to put us out on away goals in the champions league qualifier was a bad one and a pumping by Ajax away from home when Gazza got sent off was hard to take as well. any defeat from the nasty ones is always hard to take but thankfully there have been more ups than downs.

CSKA Moscow was my 2nd ever European game, and viktoria zizkov was my 1st. both which we should have went through.

I always remember the game v zizkov the ref gave us a pen in the last minute,then changed his mind,everyone was raging,and before that stephan klos came up for a corner and hit the bar. it was fucking unbelievable how unlucky we were in that game.

CSKA Moscow was my 2nd ever European game, and viktoria zizkov was my 1st. both which we should have went through.

I always remember the game v zizkov the ref gave us a pen in the last minute,then changed his mind,everyone was raging,and before that stephan klos came up for a corner and hit the bar. it was fucking unbelievable how unlucky we were in that game.

Are you talking about the game from 2004?