Chris Maguire's Goal

andymc10

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Maguire has more talent on his right toe that both of them animals have on their whole bodies!

They could not do what that wee guy done, never in a million years.

I give up. We shall let the little "h**" hater(in his own words) have the only higih in what will be a shitey career

Watched it again, don't think its anything to drool over.

Bitter much? You cannot even be man enough to give credit where credit is due? Thats pathetic if im honest.

Its was a world class goal, a piece of sheer gallus geniusness! The ability to spot the keeper off his line from kick off, the bottle to even have a go, the touch to get it right and the ability to actually execute the perfect chip from the half way line. It was beautiful.

I hate the wee bigot, but im not blinded by my hatred.

Bitter much? You cannot even be man enough to give credit where credit is due? Thats pathetic if im honest.

Its was a world class goal, a piece of sheer gallus geniusness! The ability to spot the keeper off his line from kick off, the bottle to even have a go, the touch to get it right and the ability to actually execute the perfect chip from the half way line. It was beautiful.

Oh hail thy messiah of Aberdeen.

Why do you care so much about what I think ? Are you Maguire's dad ? He spotted the keeper of his line and took a chance, nothing special.

I was there, was right behind the goal knew as soon as he hit it, it was going in.

Sigurdsson looked a class act from as soon as he picked up the ball for the first time. When he got the ball, before he scored his second, I said he's going to score and what a goal it was.

Arron Gunnarsson was another who stood out, don't think he lost the ball once.

Barry Bannan was Scotland's standout.

Why do you care so much about what I think ? Are you Maguire's dad ? He spotted the keeper of his line and took a chance, nothing special.

I dont care what you think, but when your bitterness and bullsh*t are put in black and white on this forum, then everyone has the right of reply. Dont post rubbish and i wont have to comment on your post, unless you like fishing.

I was there, was right behind the goal knew as soon as he hit it, it was going in.

Sigurdsson looked a class act from as soon as he picked up the ball for the first time. When he got the ball, before he scored his second, I said he's going to score and what a goal it was.

Arron Gunnarsson was another who stood out, don't think he lost the ball once.

Barry Bannan was Scotland's standout.

Bannan had a poor second half, first half he was great. I was in front row of main stand, next to dug outs. Had Caddis next to me in first half and Bannan in second.

Sigurdsson is class, i cant stop talking about him! Thought Maguire was outstanding too. Tired towards the end though.

Number 10 for them was only one who stood out to me, the rest just looked accomplished athletes.

I dont care what you think, but when your bitterness and bullsh*t are put in black and white on this forum, then everyone has the right of reply. Dont post rubbish and i wont have to comment on your post, unless you like fishing.

I'm not bitter, I just don't think it was anything special, are you always this upset when people disagree with you ? if so, seek help.

I'm not bitter, I just don't think it was anything special, are you always this upset when people disagree with you ? if so, seek help.

TBF to the scummy tim, sheep shagging pick, it takes something fairly special to do that without a GK :lol:

Because you wont give credit to a player who scored a sensational goal simply because of who and what he is. That makes you bitter.

I like how you keep going on about this, I must be getting to you.