Chris Maguire's Goal

andymc10

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, pal, but you're either thireen years-old or full of utter shite. I'm ashamed that I'm involved in such a ridiculous debate, so I'm just going to ignore you now.

Maguire at Ibrox. :lol:

Says the guy who couldnt string a coherent sentence together. Sad that youve lowered yourself to insults and more lies.

Good day to you Sir.

Thanks, no i dont watch Soccer AM, i dont watch football on Youtube, so no, that not how i 'rate' my players! lol

You say hes done nothing, then in the next sentence say aye hes scored a couple of great goals, make your mind up!!! You then make up this lie about his scoring ratio and again say hes done nothing against us at all, hasnt offered a single thing, yet HE HAS! lol He has scored against us, im sure more than once too. So forgive me for not taking your "your judgement of a player is atrocious" statement too seriously!! lol

I think its Aberdeens problem that the lad cant get a regulaer game for them, says more about that club than anything to be honest. Hes more than good enough for them.

Nothing to do with his wonder striker, i first noticed him for Kilmarnock, i liked what i saw.

Again, forgive me if i dont "trust" your judgement!

I'm a bit confused about what you mean there ? Does scoring the odd fluke goal mean a player is suddenly ultimately talented ?

I'm a bit confused about what you mean there ? Does scoring the odd fluke goal mean a player is suddenly ultimately talented ?

If you had bothered your arse to read the whole thread you would see that, my opinion of Maguire was made well before he scored that goal. He was having a terrific game long before that wonder goal. And i thought he looked good at Killie.

Its like daddybear is back with a different disguise.

Altho at least he wouldnt have worshiped an Aberdeen T*rrier, well not that i know of

He definitely wouldn't have went that far, no. This new guy seems a bit fishy, he's had a few digs at Durrant and others for weird reasons.

How long can Aberdeen keep this wonderkid on their books before Real and Barca start snffing around, eh? Another stunning performance against the mighty Hearts this afternoon.

Booked and substituted in a one-nil defeat.

It's scary to think that a bluenose is serious in as much as rating this bog standard, little cunt, never mind actually making the comment; "I wouldn't mind him at Ibrox".

How long can Aberdeen keep this wonderkid on their books before Real and Barca start snffing around, eh? Another stunning performance against the mighty Hearts this afternoon.

It's scary to think that a bluenose is serious in as much as rating this bog standard, little cunt, never mind actually making the comment; "I wouldn't mind him at Ibrox".

Steven Fletcher much? :lol:

Im pretty sure we have a better manager and better coaches than he currently plays under who would know what to do with such talent!

Saying Real or Barca could come calling is embarrassingly wrong and ridiculous to even contemplate. Not a chance in the world of him playing at that level.