liverpool... end of an era?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are England's Septic!!!

Pure and utter scum...and a SHITE team!

I'd RATHER walk alone!

TBF I don't think any team in England is comparable to Septic. I don't like Liverpool but they're nowhere near as rotten as the mhanks. In fact there was a time when they were quite a loyalist team but that seems to have been largely forgotten now.

There is however one team in England who once considered calling themselves "Celtic" though ;)

TBF I don't think any team in England is comparable to Septic. I don't like Liverpool but they're nowhere near as rotten as the mhanks. In fact there was a time when they were quite a loyalist team but that seems to have been largely forgotten now.

There is however one team in England who once considered calling themselves "Celtic" though ;)

They didn't tho mate!!! And there's a DAMN SITE more Irish scumbags in City's fans that United....

But it's not even about that shite for me....I have been a fan of United since I was a boy, and religion had feck all do do with it! I've just always loved watching them play....I always will

All the people on here who just like Chelsea because they also wear blue tops, is just ridiculous!! I mean shite, if that's the case, Why not Birmingham City or Everton???

They didn't tho mate!!! And there's a DAMN SITE more Irish scumbags in City's fans that United....

But it's not even about that shite for me....I have been a fan of United since I was a boy, and religion had feck all do do with it! I've just always loved watching them play....I always will

All the people on here who just like Chelsea because they also wear blue tops, is just ridiculous!! I mean shite, if that's the case, Why not Birmingham City or Everton???

That is a lie.

And right enough all the Chelsea/Rangers gets on my tits a bit but I seriously doubt that the only reason why people like them is because they wear blue. And even if they did, its still a legitimate reason, just like you supporting Man Utd because you like watching them play.

And Btw I actually do like Everton, partly because they wear blue :lol:

Clinton, if you'd rather win the EPL why are you so bitter towards little Andres for ruining your dreams and breaking your heart?

It isn't his fault John Terry is a bottler. :pipe:

Maybe but his bitterness towards Iniesta is hilarious. He put him in the "top players you don't rate" thread. craphead2.gif

Well............ the rest of us must all be wrong then :D

I remember that game and I've got to say it was a superb goal from Iniesta, and it was one of the funniest moments of the season, remember Ballack chasing after the ref? What made it even better was all the Chelsea fans after the game all got behind Man Utd in the hope that they would "destroy" Barcelona in the final...... and we all saw what happened there :lol: