Ref for old firm game

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old predictable shite about Collum in this thread....

...The same stuff we laughed at Celtic for through the years....

an the same stuff thats working in their favour today.

refs that arent from celtc dna are hounded out and ones that are arent questioned at all.

how many penalties have they had since lennon took over its one every second game almost.

Obviously not - That's why I asked you what you meant.

Is there an answer on the horizon in the near future or will you continue to evade it?

ok here we go. i dont know all the Chromosomes but some are

catholic

biggot

eyes to close to gether

slopping forhead

ira lover

irish

faux irishness

shagging your sister

shagging you mum

schooled at a biggot factory

theis a good few more but those are the big ones.

Mr Collum will need to have a blinder in the Old Firm game. A Catholic RE teacher who wears a Crucifix hanging from his whistle? Best of luck Mr Collum you'll most likely need it. And for the avoidance of doubt i'm not saying he will have any bias only that he's left wide open to the suggestion and perception can sometimes be everything. Lets hope we are talking about a good result and performance after the match and not the referee.

:sleep1: collum.. everytime i think of him i picture the tv zoomed into him giving an awful decision against Rangers and funnily enough i picture it at the piggery <cr> oh well.. heres to an Rangers victory on Sunday :clap:

To be fair to the ref, an awful lot of alleged Rangers men as ref's have gave us fuck-all through the years.

Sometimes the other team will get the benefit of the 50-50's as the refs subconcious tells them to, so no-one can accuse them.

I'd still rather have a strong foreign ref, out of anyone.

:sleep1: collum.. everytime i think of him i picture the tv zoomed into him giving an awful decision against Rangers and funnily enough i picture it at the piggery <cr> oh well.. heres to an Rangers victory on Sunday :clap:

Same. i can just see him running around the park pointing out free kicks and booking Rangers players.

Paranoid or not,these cunts make you like this. how can they work this one out.?A guy who teaches RE, and is a catholic and he is put in charge of an old firm game. mad.gif

To be fair to the ref, an awful lot of alleged Rangers men as ref's have gave us fuck-all through the years.

Sometimes the other team will get the benefit of the 50-50's as the refs subconcious tells them to, so no-one can accuse them.

I'd still rather have a strong foreign ref, out of anyone.

I wish i was like you. but every game i have seen this ref take charge of rangers games something dodge always happens.

I wish i was like you. but every game i have seen this ref take charge of rangers games something dodge always happens.

Aye mate. He's a little walking disaster. I'm just hoping he's fair on Sunday and has a decent game. I don't want any special favours or dodgy decisions, I just want the ref to be fair and have a good game.