Ref for old firm game

mike mcurrays career was over the minute he made a decision in out favour v dundee utd.

collum hasnt been given the same treatment despite many many worse mistakes.

why is this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why hasn't craig thomsons career been finished with all the mistakes he has made ? Why Not ian brines ?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetical situation.

2 referees.

One has a crucifix on his whistle and is a R.E teacher at a Denominational School

The other has a square and compass on his whistle and is a member of the Orange Order.

Which one is more likely to have his views brought in to the public domain and ridiculed?

Hypothetical situation.

2 referees.

One has a crucifix on his whistle and is a R.E teacher at a Denominational School

The other has a square and compass on his whistle and is a member of the Orange Order.

Which one is more likely to have his views brought in to the public domain and ridiculed?

thank god someone who gets it.

the second ref would never get an of game. hed need to be whiter than white not to have his life ruined by the papers.

I have got to the stage I couldn't give a monkey's fuck who refs the game, they could resurrect cardinal winnin from the dead and give him the job, who cares, WE ARE good enough to beat this mhob ! :sherlock:

yes barring crazy refereeing like the thomson 3-2 game we should be fine no matter who the ref is.

Willie fucking Collum?

Aye collum, funny they came from the Oatlands, stayed in Granton Street and the wullie collum of the hoose supported Rangers, mixed bunch, asbo material. One of the lassies wis a brass nail worked out of Bettys Bar at the Broomielaw. This cretin is a product of their loins. :sherlock:

Aye collum, funny they came from the Oatlands, stayed in Granton Street and the wullie collum of the hoose supported Rangers, mixed bunch, asbo material. One of the lassies wis a brass nail worked out of Bettys Bar at the Broomielaw. This cretin is a product of their loins. :sherlock:

Apparently his Mum's a little alkie that's never out the bookies in Bridgeton.

probably doesnt matter who is the ref, they are all incompetent and useless. Put your money on celtic getting at least one penalty no matter who the ref is, none of them can fail to be affected by the way the scum have got on the past 18months. Anything remotely like a penalty and they will feel under pressure to give it.

My issue with this is not that he is a catholic. He's a shite ref and I've read from more than one tim online who claimed to have attended his school and been taught by him and know that he is a Celtic fan.

No Celtic or Rangers fan should officiate at these ganes.

Apparently his Mum's a little alkie that's never out the bookies in Bridgeton.

The matriach of the hoose in Oatlands wis Big Beeny and could drink plonk for Scotland, the original big fat wummin and hard as nails. Funny though I remember her knocking fuck out of 2 t*rriers with celtic scarfs on ? :sherlock: