Borussia Dortmund

Was just about to make a thread on this, but there is already one.

I know it's early days, but what a sight, Borussia Dortmund top of the Bundesliga.

Bundesliga.jpg

A very solid start to the season for Jurgen Klopp and his team. Since taking over he has guided them to 6th and 5th place finishes. Seen them play a few times, and they are a very good side. You see the squad they have, and they should be finishing in a Champions League spot this season: Weidenfeller, Subotic, Kehl, Hummels, Barrios, Kuba, Sahin, Zidan, Lewandowski, Bender... I've been pretty impressed with Shinji Kagawa, who Dortmund got for buttons - £294k. Certainly one to watch out for, a fantastic attacking midfielder who fits into their 4-2-3-1 formation and is destined for bigger and better things.

It's going to be interesting to see if Dortmund can keep it up for the whole season!?

top of the Bundesliga after beating cologne tonight - won 7 out there first 8 games, good to see them doing well again over the last couple of seasons , always had a soft spot for them for some reason .

hope they can keep it going :clap::21::D

The Paul lambert and Celtic connection??

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Kagaya is one of the best buys of the season, he's been fantastic for them.

Barrios is a great player as well.

Great to see them do well. They have probably the best stadium and fans in the Bundesliga. I don't really support any team in Bundesliga I just love watching the football. The game is open with lots of goals and the fans are the best out of any league. Best of all there's about 10 teams each year with a decent chance of winning it. Love seeing Bayern languishing down in 12th too :D