Salim Kerkar

djbroxybear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does it take rangers weeks or months to sign someone.? while other teams can get them signed up no problem,even when they are waiting on work permits.?

i don't think this guy would have a chance of starting against celtic though,you know what the excuse will be. he needs time to settle,he needs more games.

why does it take rangers weeks or months to sign someone.? while other teams can get them signed up no problem,even when they are waiting on work permits.?

i don't think this guy would have a chance of starting against celtic though,you know what the excuse will be. he needs time to settle,he needs more games.

Taken ages to get this guy, his first game will probably be against Kilmarnock in the CIS.

Aye great idea lets moan about not changing a winning team wacko.gif

The problem was the guys other club, or should we just sign him without clearence. If you read any of his interviews you will see it was the club and nothing to do with Rangers ffs

You know absolutely nothing about him, yet you want to throw him into his first game vs Celtic just because he plays left wing? Sorry mate, but we're hardly struggling just now. I'm fucking delighted we're not going to do something as stupid as ditch a successful side just to fit in Kerkar at the San Giro just because he's a natural winger.

(tu) the point is we sign players like Kerkar and they never get games. if we are signing him he must have someting about him.?

do u think he will be on the bench.?

Looking at our bench against Motherwell it's obvious we need squad players.

He might not be outstanding but he doesn't need to be. At this point in time we need guys that are able to fill in where and when needed.

I know bugger all about him but he's been here long enough for the management to suss him out and if they feel he's worth a punt then fine by me. He's not going to be on massive wages or anything so it's not gonna be a massive gamble.

Looking at our bench against Motherwell it's obvious we need squad players.

He might not be outstanding but he doesn't need to be. At this point in time we need guys that are able to fill in where and when needed.

I know bugger all about him but he's been here long enough for the management to suss him out and if they feel he's worth a punt then fine by me. He's not going to be on massive wages or anything so it's not gonna be a massive gamble.

Exactly the delay caused by his old club, will have given Walter no doubt the guy can bring something to the team