The Billy Boys

djbroxybear

i think there have been several cases when "sectarian" remarks have been construed differently by different judges.

If i remember rightly, and i'll try and find the links, one guy was done for the sash. another rightly got away with it. so its not always as black and white as made out here

Intent,surroundings,incitement all influence a judges decision on whether to prosecute or not.

theirs between 5-7 hundred convictions a year for sectarian breach of the peace.

almost none of them seem to have details on the internet.

indeed i can only find one.

the bulk will be for calling the arresting officer a h** bastard or fenian cunt or whatnot.

At the time though the appeal was on the way UEFA conducted their business.And it's also worth pointing out that the two instances you mention were after the UEFA ruling.

true. fact is we didnt appeal and the decision stands.

unless your in the cam that doesnt believe any of this ever happened.

OK, i have been in court for this (twice)

i was wrongly accused of singing racist and sectarian songs. (the guy walking down the street with me before a tims game was singing "aint no black in the Union Jack". I was arrested for it (honestly wasnt me as thats not my cup of tea. if it had been the billy boys then i would have admitted it)

at court it was thrown out as when the 2 polic officers identified me, they were then asked if there were any blacks in the area (no excuse imo) when they said no, my lawyer asked for it to be thrown out as even though i had said i did not sing that song, who exactly was i offending if i did?? The judge agreed and threw it out.

just to let you know, one of the cops who arrested me came around to the cell during the game and told me to GIRUY ya wee orange bastard, youre getting beat. Hardly impartial police force that day.

OK, i have been in court for this (twice)

i was wrongly accused of singing racist and sectarian songs. (the guy walking down the street with me before a tims game was singing "aint no black in the Union Jack". I was arrested for it (honestly wasnt me as thats not my cup of tea. if it had been the billy boys then i would have admitted it)

at court it was thrown out as when the 2 polic officers identified me, they were then asked if there were any blacks in the area (no excuse imo) when they said no, my lawyer asked for it to be thrown out as even though i had said i did not sing that song, who exactly was i offending if i did?? The judge agreed and threw it out.

just to let you know, one of the cops who arrested me came around to the cell during the game and told me to GIRUY ya wee orange bastard, youre getting beat. Hardly impartial police force that day.

thats in line with what the procurator fiscal says in the link. if theirs noone their to hear it your not offending anyone.

must have been nerve wracking mate scandelous that 2 officers statememnts alone is enough to land you in court.

of course if your singing it at a televised match or v the fenians (the billy boys) then they are there to be offended thats the trouble.

she does say wading in and arresting the whole govan stand is impractical or words to that affect.

thats in line with what the procurator fiscal says in the link. if theirs noone their to hear it your not offending anyone.

must have been nerve wracking mate scandelous that 2 officers statememnts alone is enough to land you in court.

of course if your singing it at a televised match or v the fenians (the billy boys) then they are there to be offended thats the trouble.

she does say wading in and arresting the whole govan stand is impractical or words to that affect.

I'll be honest and say it was a nightmare. The G/F was going off her head.

I work overseas, my job entails getting visas from Germany to the Gambia. some of those countries wont give u a visa if you have convictions, let alone a racist one.

but the only thing that landed me in court that day was those two polcie men who swore blind it was me.

I'll be honest and say it was a nightmare. The G/F was going off her head.

I work overseas, my job entails getting visas from Germany to the Gambia. some of those countries wont give u a visa if you have convictions, let alone a racist one.

but the only thing that landed me in court that day was those two polcie men who swore blind it was me.

i know mate. i know people don believe me but my mate was in pieces though he would loose his job and everything.

though he was a might more guilty than you.

i would hope that they would not have got you convicted on their word alone but i would not bet on it.

i know mate. i know people don believe me but my mate was in pieces though he would loose his job and everything.

though he was a might more guilty than you.

i would hope that they would not have got you convicted on their word alone but i would not bet on it.

I'll be honest though.

i'll still sing the billy boys till the day i die mate.

Different opinions i suppose.

PS - A policemans word is more than enough to get u convicted in a Scottish Court

I'll be honest though.

PS - A policemans word is more than enough to get u convicted in a Scottish Court

Considering some of the utter biased, delusional bastards on the police force it's fucking terrifying to hear someone say this.

I'll be honest though.

its your life mate.

id urge you for your own sake not to do it outside the stadium. personaly for the clubs sake id rether you didnt inside but hey ho ill live.

i think we will hear about this week from the spl. but who knows.

Considering some of the utter biased, delusional bastards on the police force it's fucking terrifying to hear someone say this.

one of the fans got of in manchester got off when 6 police men described him in different ways. everything from beard to clean shaven and different clothes the lot.

the judge read them the riot act.

I'll be honest though.

Brilliant mate, No Surrender.

A. DEFINITIONS

Article 1

CAS mediation is a non binding and informal procedure, based on a mediation agreement in which each party undertakes to attempt in good faith to negotiate with the other party, and with the assistance of a CAS mediator, with a view to settling a sports-related dispute.

CAS mediation is provided solely for the resolution of disputes related to the CAS ordinary procedure. All disputes related to disciplinary matters, as well as doping issues, are expressly excluded from CAS mediation.

Article 2

A mediation agreement is one whereby the parties agree to submit to mediation a sports-related dispute which has arisen or which may arise between them.

A mediation agreement may take the form of a mediation clause inserted in a contract or that of a separate agreement.

Nothing to fear from these muppets. or any others against TBB. :crabflute::sherlock: