Miller

SK Rfc

His movement is actually fantastic, this season when watching the highlights I've started watching him get in to the positions and it just looks so natural to him.

He was being a cunt though when Edu didnt square it to him.

Typical Miller performance once coming back from Scotland duty, looked fucked for most of the second half.

Surprise Surprise... The Bheast responds.

Remember Miller played on Sat, and was great against Spain.

Siff Sniff

Surprise Surprise... The Bheast responds.

Remember Miller played on Sat, and was great against Spain.

Siff Sniff

I think miller does some job fur us but a think he was poor against Spain. 1st touch was woeful and he couldn't keep hold of possession

Felt sorry for him about the misses but he has struggled with composure in big games all his career.

Can't fault him though, wasnt his night but he gave it eveything and played well apart from his two chances.

If he had composure mate he wouldn't be with us.

Miller's at his best when he has no time to pick his spot.

I always thought that as well, he kind of laid that to rest this season with some cracking finishing. Just a bit of an off night in front of goal.

I always thought that as well, he kind of laid that to rest this season with some cracking finishing. Just a bit of an off night in front of goal.

Deffo,he seems to finish the ones you don't expect but when he was one on one tonight with the keeper I went for a beer.

If he has too much time to think he will fuck it up but he's been great for the team excluding his goals.