Miller

SK Rfc

Surprise Surprise... The Bheast responds.

Remember Miller played on Sat, and was great against Spain.

Siff Sniff

Away and support ya local team ya poof from the east! Fucking hate nancy boys from Edinburgh acting all hard on the t'internet :wanker:

Away and support ya local team ya poof from the east! Fucking hate nancy boys from Edinburgh acting all hard on the t'internet :wanker:

Errr? Ok... I do support my local team Bheast Boy... You are allowed to relocate for Uni and work you do know...

Anyway, cheers for PM'ing me and saying if I step into Glasgow 'The Bhoys will get you'

Errr? Ok... I do support my local team Bheast Boy... You are allowed to relocate for Uni and work you do know...

Anyway, cheers for PM'ing me and saying if I step into Glasgow 'The Bhoys will get you'

Really? Pass it onto a mod then as you are not only a little poof in Edinburgh but also a bullshitter, Hand it over to a mod!

Or even better post a screenshot, or would you like me to?

2a95njp.png

Pass the PM onto a mod then..... as this is what i sent....Did you forgot i have it as well? You cant be that daft surly?

66355061.png

It seems i can add people into the PM, so if anyone is wanting clarification who the bullshitter is here let us know.

Some good touches and hold up play but he should have buried the chances he got!

In saying that he has stuck away almost every other chance he has had this season so hopefully he was saving them for Sunday.