Another attack on us by a scottish football player

scottyboyblue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it ironic that people are in here calling HIM a fenian, T*rrier or bead rattler.

He's out of order, but don't sink to his level.

We don't even need to do anything, it won't go down well at all with the Ayr fans!

I do find it ironic that people are in here calling HIM a fenian, T*rrier or bead rattler.

We don't even need to do anything, it won't go down well at all with the Ayr fans!

00000042.gif

We are so offended yet we call them names - go figure

Seems its the thing to do nowadays, throw pelters into Protestants, Rangers fans, loyalists, anyone red, white and blue or not rhepublican and get off scot-free with not so much as a fine or nothing. Shameful this country, i hate the place it has now turned into exactly the country all these fenian oppressed souls wanted it to be, The Republic of Scotland, time we took our country back and kicked these animals out!

If this was the other way about, the player would already have been sacked without pay, named, shamed and up in court on the most seroius of discriminatary charges and facing the most definitive guily charge, but because its US AGAIN who are the victim, everything is ok! Shameful this place, it really is.

Place is run to suit these immigrant bigots!

Lord Carson, i wish you were here! How it must sicken our legendary historic figures knowing what these shores have become.

Bead rattler and fenian are not offensive in any way, shape or form.

T*rrier, i dont know enough about.

Seems its the thing to do nowadays, throw pelters into Protestants, Rangers fans, loyalists, anyone red, white and blue or not rhepublican and get off scot-free with not so much as a fine or nothing. Shameful this country, i hate the place it has now turned into exactly the country all these fenian oppressed souls wanted it to be, The Republic of Scotland, time we took our country back and kicked these animals out!

If this was the other way about, the player would already have been sacked without pay, named, shamed and up in court on the most seroius of discriminatary charges and facing the most definitive guily charge, but because its US AGAIN who are the victim, everything is ok! Shameful this place, it really is.

Place is run to suit these immigrant bigots!

Lord Carson, i wish you were here! How it must sicken our legendary historic figures knowing what these shores have become.

Good post mate (tu)

00000042.gif

We are so offended yet we call them names - go figure

Difference is he gets called names after making remarks about genocide - it's not even on the same page. If a fat guy wrongs me then I call him a fat bastard or whatever; it doesn't make it prejudice.

Any reason in particular you want to brand your own as being the same as a person who talks about murdering your fellow fans?

The Oldfirm do hypocrisy better than any group of supporters in the World.