Computer game in famine song row

bombaybadboy08

Dear Konami,

Ah recently shopliftedboat yer new game pro evolution soccer. a pure love playin as celtc and playin against rangers. Ah usually pit a tape oan o ma rebel tunes and gie it laldy tae add tae the atmosphere and tae get right intae they h** basturds. Eftir playin for a wee while and blasting oot ra boys of the old brigade, i hud tae turn ma tape oaf cos ma sister burd wis going mental about the noise, wi the singing and me shouting at the h** referees in your game that were pure cheating us. Then ah heard that famine soang thats totally banned, and ah wis offended. Yoos are pure ootay order and part of the establishment. this is espeshally wrong since ra sellick huv got millions of fans in japan and that cosy nakamura n ki n that, noo.

Yours faithfully thru n thru,

Lawrence,

Carntyne.

PS- yer games pish anyway cos that paddy mccourt's pure wan ae the best players in the wurld an he's pure gash in yer game.

:lol: :lol:

Dear Konami,

Ah recently shopliftedboat yer new game pro evolution soccer. a pure love playin as celtc and playin against rangers. Ah usually pit a tape oan o ma rebel tunes and gie it laldy tae add tae the atmosphere and tae get right intae they h** basturds. Eftir playin for a wee while and blasting oot ra boys of the old brigade, i hud tae turn ma tape oaf cos ma sister burd wis going mental about the noise, wi the singing and me shouting at the h** referees in your game that were pure cheating us. Then ah heard that famine soang thats totally banned, and ah wis offended. Yoos are pure ootay order and part of the establishment. this is espeshally wrong since ra sellick huv got millions of fans in japan and that cosy nakamura n ki n that, noo.

Yours faithfully thru n thru,

Lawrence,

Carntyne.

PS- yer games pish anyway cos that paddy mccourt's pure wan ae the best players in the wurld an he's pure gash in yer game.

:lol: :lol:

Emm, anyone else actually played it?

It's not TFIO.

The line is 'sheepshagging bastards, why don't you go home'.

Must have been taken from us against the sheep, but it's clearly not TFIO.

Shoddy journalism again from the Sun.

You say that like the people who shag sheep don't have any feelings.

I can just picture Aberdonians flinging their sheep out of bed screaming 'We are fucking home'

Actually, this is funny. My own opinion is simple. The famine IS over. Is that not correct? Surely, the convenience of living here must now be redundant in the sense, there is no more reason to?

The song is simply pointing out the facts.

At the end of the day, some folk ought to put their energy into working harder, improving themselves and feeding their families and educating their kids... Ah well. I digress lol

Think it's very funny indeed that it found its way into a video game!

I simply laugh at the sad pathetic fools who find this song offensive! Its a nothing story, a good song for banter, nothing more, nothing less. The whole saga last year was just yet another dig at us from the haters within this country and our club lay back and took the rojering without a fight! Shameful.

Why dont they go home? Its a legitimate question, they hate it here, why dont they just f*ck off?

Famine Song offensive hahahahahahahahahaha Behave yourself timmy!

Was just about to ask that question.

It's not like the sun to sensationalise a negative story surrounding anything Rangers. Proposed Asda in Larkhall ring any bells??

The sooner folk stop buying this rag and visiting their website the better.

couldn't agree more please stop buying this fucking rhag