Player Ratings

Thommo

First of all, another great performance today. The 5th time we have came from behind this season - outstanding :uk:

McGregor 9 - Another outstanding performance from him today. Not long before a big team will come in for him.

Whittaker 7 - Unlucky to hit the post in the opening minutes. Seemed to be solid enough defensively.

Bougherra 9 - Solid performance from Boughy.

Weir 9 - Same as Bougherra.

Papac 5 - Unlucky to get injured in the first minute from a challenge which should have resulted in a red for Stokes.

McCulloch 7 - Done his job quietly but effeciently.

Naismith 8 - He just seems to get better and better. Done well tracking back, great shift.

Davis 7 - So composed with the ball at his feet, a few slack passes but was always looking to split their defence.

Edu 6 - Too many slack passes especially when he had a great chance to send Miller through.

Lafferty 7 - Great assist for Loovens to equalize :sherlock: Played decent enough.

Miller 9 - 13 goals in 9 games now which is tremendous. Great finish to make it 2-1 and very composed with the penalty.

Subs:

Broadfoot - 6

Weiss - 5

Beattie - 2

:clap:

McGregor - 8

Whittaker - 7

Bougherra - 8

Weir - 8

Papac - 6

Naismith - 7

Davis - 8

Edu - 6

Lafferty - 7

Miller - 9

Broadfoot - 6

Weiss - 5

Beattie - 4

Forster - 0

Wilson - 0

Bald guy - 0

Loovens - :lol:

Izaguirre - 0

Samaras - :lol: :lol:

Ledley - 0

Ki - 0

Stokes - -12

Maloney - 0

Hooper - 1

Ladyboy rider - 0

Gummidge - 0

EDIT: I've missed McCulloch :blush:

He gets a 7

Why have I got my old sig up?

Boogie was my man of the match, absolute rock, made some brilliant tackles and some brilliant runs.

Miller, Naismith and Shagger were fantastic as well. Dont think there was a bad performance tbh.

McGregor - 10

Whittaker - 10

Bougherra - 10

Weir - 11

Papac - 10

Naismith - 10

Davis - 10

Edu - 10

Lafferty - 11

Miller - 11

Broadfoot - 20

Weiss - 10

Beattie - 10

Forster - 666

Wilson - 666

Bald guy - 666

Loovens - :wanker:

Izaguirre - 666

Samaras - :wanker:

Ledley - 666

Ki - 666

Stokes - -666

Maloney - 666

Hooper - 666

Ladyboy rider - 666

Gummidge - 666

McGregor 8 - Solid, good under pressure, kept his head and one or two excellent saves.

Whittaker 8 - Unlucky to hit the post. Thought he played very well. Defensively has upped his game.

Bougherra 8 - Typically robust performance. Can switch off at times but made several very important sliding challenges.

Weir 8 - Positioning excellent as always. Thought he marshalled Hooper well.

Papac 5 - Caught by a terrible challenge. Not much opportunity to make an impact

McCulloch 7 - Deserved a booking for the professional foul on Samaras but unlucky to be booked earlier. Solid game as usual.

Naismith 8 - Will be rubbing arnica on his legs for the coming days having been kicked all over the park. Excellent ball for the Miller goal

Davis 7 - Neat and tidy on the ball. Should have been played in by Lafferty towards the end. Full of energy and closes down very well.

Edu 6 - Wasn't very effective today. Needs to impose himself more on matches

Lafferty 8 - Gave Wilson a torrid time. Much more purpose to his play than last season. Will claim a goal but it was probably an O.G,

Miller 8 - Took his goal very well and an excellent penalty. Apart from that wasn't in the game much. Totally isolated in the 1st half.

Smith 8 - Whatever his words at half-time, we saw a different side in the second half

Lafferty 8 - Will claim a goal but it was probably an O.G,

Stevie Wonder knows that Lafferty delicately knocked the bill into Loosers path to guide it into the net. It's all about the laws of physics and velocity. The quite brilliant acknowledgement and deft application of them by Lafferty indicates he understands them well (tu)

OG my arse!

McGregor - 8

Whittaker - 7

Bougherra - 8

Weir - 8

Papac - 6

Naismith - 7

Davis - 8

Edu - 6

Lafferty - 7

Miller - 9

Broadfoot - 6

Weiss - 5

Beattie - 4

Forster - 0

Wilson - 0

Bald guy - 0

Loovens - :lol:

Izaguirre - 0

Samaras - :lol: :lol:

Ledley - 0

Ki - 0

Stokes - -12

Maloney - 0

Hooper - 1

Ladyboy rider - 0

Gummidge - 0

EDIT: I've missed McCulloch :blush:

He gets a 7

Why have I got my old sig up?

:praise: :praise:

McGregor - 7; Two excellent saves and some brilliant catches.

Whittaker - 5; I thought he was terrible. Unlucky to hit the post though.

Bougherra - 6; Didn't think it was his best game but he still made some brilliant tackles.

Weir - 7; Typical David Weir performance.

Papac - 6; Solid enough. I hope Stokes snaps his cruciate!

Naismith - 8; Put in a power of running to help out Whittaker.

Davis - 7; Grew into the game but a couple of slack balls at times.

McCulloch - 6; Got booked for a perfect tackle and did well not to avoid another.

Edu - 7; Much like Davis. Grew into the game.

Lafferty - 6; Some nice touches, some bad ones.

Miller - 9; Two outstanding finishes.

Broadfoot - 6; Won the penalty and solid enough.

Weiss - 3; Only got 10 minutes.

Beattue - 2; Only got a few minites.

Thought we were very poor in the first half. Sat far too deep, gave celtc too much time, space and respect, we struggled to keep a hold of the ball, our passing was sloppy and we could not deliver a final ball.

Thankfully we came out in the 2nd half and put in a performance.

McGregor: 9 Positioning, attitude, handling, coming for balls, distribution, keeping his head... spot on, along with a few cracking saves.

Whittaker: 6 Better performance defensively.

Weir: 9 An absolute rock.

Bougherra: 7 One minute he was a complete liability, the next he was fantastic.

Papac: 7 Assaulted in the 1st minute, yet still managed to carry on for a bit. Made some nice runs and was solid defensively.

McCulloch: 5 Did a job. Fantastic challenge that resulted in a yellow card.

Davis: 7 Controlled the game and linked up very well with Naismith. Full of running.

Edu: 7 Off the ball he was fantastic, on it, at times, he wasn't so good. Cracking 2nd half, one of the best on the park.

Naismith: 8 Worked his socks off, linked-up well with Davis, got stuck in, looked for the ball and troubled them all game... another fantastic performance.

Lafferty: 7 Did well to keep his cool, didn't offer that much going forward but worked hard defensively.

Miller: 8 Two fantastic finishes, ran his socks off...

Broadfoot: 10

Weiss and Beattie: can't really rate them.

McGregor - 8 - Not too much to do today but when called on dealt with shots well and handling was excellent.

Whittaker - 6 - Comfortable enough in defence but never got going in attack, bar his strike off the post.

Weir - 9 - Captains performance, great last ditch tackle on Juarez in the first half and solid throughout.

Bougherra - 7 - Won the ball brilliantly at times but was so poor in possession.

Papac - 6 - Struggled after the Stokes challenge but never done much wrong.

Naismith - 8 - A nuisance and full of running, showed he was up for the physical side aswell.

Davis - 7 - Controlled the game for a large part of the first half but drifted away in the second.

McCulloch - 7 - Provided some much needed dig in the centre of midfield and comfortable on the ball.

Edu - 8 - Does a great deal off the ball and alot better on it today, good determination for Millers 1st.

Lafferty - 8 - Best game in a Rangers Jersey ? Possibly. Never gave up on anything and caused problems.

Miller - 9 - Showed why he is our main man upfront with great finishes for both his goals.

Subs :

Broadfoot - 7 - Good in defence and showed great willingness to get up the line in attack.

Beattie - 4 - Only on for the last few minutes.

Weiss - 4 - Never had enough time to get going.

I thought Whittaker was poor today and has been for a few games now, looks short on confidence.

The rest were excellent, especially second half.

Naismith is like a new signing, can't sing his praises highly enough today, am I right in saying he got MOTM?

I thought Whittaker was poor today and has been for a few games now, looks short on confidence.

The rest were excellent, especially second half.

Naismith is like a new signing, can't sing his praises highly enough today, am I right in saying he got MOTM?

Miller did, Naisy was just there for the post match interview (tu)

McGregor - 8 Excellent display,solid in all aspects.

Whittaker - 5 Sloppy passing,poor possession,great attempt on goal,struggled against Samaras; the usual mixed bag

Bougherra - 7 Some great tackles and interventions but unually misplaced passes.

Weir - 8 A rock,solid and composed.

Papac - 7 Carried on manfully after the brutal asssault.

Naismith - 8 Was everywhere,in their faces and I cannot think of any scum player who didn't have a kick or push at him.

Davis - 8 Super game, kept his head up, worked the midfield and still covered at full back.

Edu - 7 Busy game,gets close to opponents,takes the ball but still gets caught in possession and needs to move the ball quicker,big part in the second goal.

McCulloch - 6 Lucky to stay on the park after a terrible tackle and deliberate obstruction (according to a fair minded ginger gentleman.)

Lafferty - 7 A mature workmanlike performance.

Miller - 9 Clinical finishes, a complete pest to the opposition.

Broadfoot - 7 Good performance and never looked phased.

Weiss - 5 On for a short time and slotted in fine.

Beattie - 4 Got on the park.

McGregor 9 - Another fantastic display, couldn't do anything about Celts first but made great saves when needed.

Whittaker 6.5 - Hit the post but was lacking his natural attacking skills, good defensive work though.

Bougherra 8.5 - Solid, typical Bougie...

Weir 8 - Worked hard, no surrender Davie Weir!

Papac 5 - Didn't really get into that game after the disgusting tackle from Stokes.

McCulloch 7 - Did his usual stuff, one shot over the bar in which he could've at least worked Forster.

Naismith 8.5 - First team class, finally getting to show his skill this season. Done very well to get the pass away to Edu/Miller for the second goal.

Davis 8 - Attacked amazingly, a few passes intercepted but neverless, a very good performance.

Edu 7 - Did well but I wanted to see more of him, had a brilliant game during the week though so can't complain.

Lafferty 8 - I predicted/wanted Weiss to start but Laff proved me wrong, once again...he was strong and determinded, great game for the big man.

Miller 9 - Predicted him to get a double, his first goal was a remarkable finish! Penalty was unsaveable...13 goals in 7 matches, Kris who?

Subs:

Broadfoot 6.5 - First game back from injury and he was solid, like he hadn't even left.

Weiss - 4

Beattie - 2.5

mcgregor-8 no chance with goal, dealt with their shots from distance well and came well for cross balls. did well not to react to blatant provocation

Whittaker- 6 didnt do much wrong and unlucky a couple of times.

papac- 5- lucky to be walking after stokes tackle.

weir-7- unruffled

bougherra-7 same as weir, centre backs would get higher marks if they were ever under real pressure

Edu- 6 patchy, there is more to come from this boy

Mcculloch= 7 great 2nd half, has now mastered the art of playing on a booking

Davis- 7 moments of class and worked his baws off

naismith- 8 becoming the new novo in some ways, a complete pest to play against. the fact he was still panting for breath in an interview ten minutes after the game tells us everything about his commitment.

miller- 8 great finish for second, constantly asked questions of their defence. 1 point taken off for forgetting to spray tan his neck.

lafferty- 6- plugged away first half but sold himself once or twice,improved as the game went on.

Subs-

Broadfoot- 7- great dive, did everything else well.

Weiss and beattie- no real impression.

Beggars-

Foster- 4- made no big saves, didnt command his box, fluffed kick out for gers second. a decent effort but not yet up to douglas standards.

Wilson- 5 possibly only picked for being a raging tim. got into good positions and did fuck all. again.

Izaguirre 6 didnt do much wrong apart from looking like he might be related to bobby petta.

masterovic- 6 looked quite decent. conceded penalty for feeling broadfoots tits.

loovens- 4 a fucking idiot. OG, spat the dummy and started pushing naismith about in front of ref. didnt quite reach the heights of shite he did under mowbary though.

Ki- 7actually did well, deservedly booked though.

Maloney-3 got a peach of a black eye amd had to go home to is mum.

ledley-5 rubbish. i thought half the premiership wanted to sign this clown, he's done hee haw.

stokes-5 made shocking tackle on papac, tried to wind mcgregor up, did fuck all else. prick

hooper-5 managed to tap in fae 2 yards unmarked but looks about as mobile as boyd.

Samaras- 5 another thug lucky to last the 90 mins. accidently passed to team mate once or twice but generally pish

subs

juarez- did ok but no great impact. if they made any other subs they must no have made an impact.