Fleck vs Weiss

delamonty

A never got paid off new mob mate but put us both down anyway, no doubt scrape cash for ticket n strongbow fae somewhere :) enjoy Valencia ya Jammu bastard al b sitting in court while aw u cunts are aw fucked :(

lol :D

OK mate.

We are staying out in Paisley after it if you want a few Strongbow's (tu)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry Callahan, on 30 October 2010 - 05:15 PM, said:

Fleck vs Weiss????

Would that be because they are similar players that deserve to be compared to each other?

This thread only highlights the lack of knowledge in our players from the experts of the internet.

Missing the point mate. I also said that under Walter's system, they will play in the same position. So it's Fleck vs Weiss. Why not offer a critique on who fits in better?

(tu)

Missing the point mate. I also said that under Walter's system, they will play in the same position. So it's Fleck vs Weiss. Why not offer a critique on who fits in better?

(tu)

you make a good point. you obviously cant judge on a 45 minute performance, but i feel fleck still managed to do a lot more in that 45 minutes than weiss has in the last few games.

on a side note none of them should be playing there, as previously mentioned.

John Fleck is not a LW and Vladimir Weiss is a much better RW but with the form Naismith is in he deserves to have that RW position.

Weiss flatters to deceive at times. He does not get to the by line enough and he does not get in enough decent crosses. He needs to do a lot more than what he is producing because we have a very direct LW in reserve called Gregg Wylde.

Its a bit crazy but what about Fleck on the left and Weiss on the right?

Better if Fleck was in the hole but that will rarely, if ever, happen.

I'd like to see Naismith up with Miller btw, with Beattie and Jelavic out and Lafferty as inconsistent as a ready meal.